What version of Loda-4 is the TPoD server using?

Slaytanic_pb

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
I tried to join that server to play on Loda-4 and it told me that my map is different than the servers. So I renamed my copy of it, and I saw that it went to Thothie's site to get the map, and it's still tells me that my map is different from the server's. What's up with that?

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I just asked in the Lodagond-4 topic about this too... I asked Mikkel to update to the version uploaded in Thothie's... but I fear it's not the most updated one.

Did you get your version somewhere else?

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Why dont you guys try to get the download at Crow's 1st post in custom content? I believe that link there is up to date

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Slaytanic_pb said:
I tried to join that server to play on Loda-4 and it told me that my map is different than the servers. So I renamed my copy of it, and I saw that it went to Thothie's site to get the map, and it's still tells me that my map is different from the server's. What's up with that?

I freaking downloaded it from the server and it said it was a different version >_>

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
There is only one file for that on the net. There's only ever been one, it just got overwritten. You'll have to clear your internet cache's to make sure you have the newest. I'll re-download it myself and stick a note in it, so you can tell you got the right version rather than an old copy from your cache.