What happened to half of the servers?

greatguys1

Epic Adventurer
MSC Developer
Warriors of the North
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
For a while now, about half of the servers are now offline. (Or at least to me) Most noteworthy servers that went offline was the Texas ones.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I see 9 servers, 3 France, 3 New York, 3 Chicago. I think that's about right. Of course server have had changes once in a while but i think that's all of the servers you will get to play on FN, and it's more than enough right now, given the play activity i see.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Think we lost CA and TX in favor of EU.

Then again, the TX servers are still in the administration list, and are in status "unknown".

Mind you, net-wise, Chicago and Texas are in about the same place, so the ping should be similar. Meanwhile, I'll ask t3h RKS.

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:

Then again, the TX servers are still in the administration list, and are in status "unknown".

Mind you, net-wise, Chicago and Texas are in about the same place, so the ping should be similar. Meanwhile, I'll ask t3h RKS.

The Texas servers are very unstable compared to the other ones as well, last time I checked. Changing a map would almost always crash the server

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
They are all running the same config, so I wouldn't know what'd be up with that - may just be luck of the draw though.

RKS.PY004 said:
It's supposedd to be down for this month. Needed a server really quick and I had to repurpose that box. Will be back.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Thothie said:

Aww yeah, best decision ever!