What do u think of me map?

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Hey guys i am making a map at the moment and i want ur opinions on it
also i havn't included the cave that is in my map because it would be too dark
this map will be for level 1-10 and i am going to make it so theres a transition so u get inside the castle where there be high level orcs in underground orc supply areas etc

This is going to be my first completed MS:C maps

mapparts1.jpg
mapparts2.jpg[/u]

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
alot better than that one guys "puke*

pretty good m8.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
heh mabye, i havn't added any monsters yet

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Vomica, if you're ripping on "Himself", go screw yourself; no need to fully rip on somebody when all they asked for was criticism -_-

As to this map, yes it does look decent... the moat could probably be flooded with leeches or something if you make use of it :D

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
glad u all like it :p
i am running out of room and theres one side of the map which i don't know what to fill it up with

+ i was thinking of like making like a secondary MS world like this map goes to that map and that map goes to another sort of thing :wink:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
i was thinking of like making like a secondary MS world like this map goes to that map and that map goes to another sort of thing
99.99% of all maps made with that intent never get finished.

Don't get too ambitious, make one map that's complete in and of itself, but has some transitions, then move to the next.

Vomica, if you're ripping on "Himself", go screw yourself; no need to fully rip on somebody when all they asked for was criticism -_-
Suspect Vomica is just doing so as he's found that he's far too fun to make fun of - oversensitivity being such a rare treat these days, and all. ;)

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah and 9 year olds posting map screens are just too easy i couldnt help myself.

Oedipus

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Thothie said:
i was thinking of like making like a secondary MS world like this map goes to that map and that map goes to another sort of thing
99.99% of all maps made with that intent never get finished.

Don't get too ambitious, make one map that's complete in and of itself, but has some transitions, then move to the next.
Yeah Had about 3 maps that made it to about 80% compleation and just fizzled away :/ still got one that is not too bad that could use a home , it's a bit vert crazy though get max_leafs or something another if i compile with a leak in it but could be tidied up easily if someone could be bothered. It's leak and error free atm just needs someone to finnish a couple of areas and add some lights and monsters :/ .. go on i know some1 wants to finnish it... no? ... well pm if you do ^^

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
If you send it to me I can add it to the WIP archive.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
awww i wanted to finish that map off it was good :(

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Doesn't mean you can't - WIP archive is open to all... Albiet - I've not added this just yet - so you'll have to get it from him.