What and where?

Shuichi Shindou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Alright, first off let me say I didn't know where else to post a question like this, but here goes...

In MSC - What is the strongest blunt weapon in the game, and where is it located?

TONY JAA

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well Theres a Dark Maul, Granite Maul, Raven Mace, not sure which is the stroungest but i think Dark Maul is, and raven mace makes you run super fast. I didn't use Granite maul long enough to give specs on it, so....

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
This is chatter. ;)

Serious discussion would be asking what the most powerful blunt weapon in RL was. Granted... I don't think much of anything in this thread section counts as "serious" so I don't blame you. ;)

If yer still playing LAN, I'd give up getting the Dark Maul, it is rather heavily guarded.

TONY JAA

New Adventurer
Reaction score
If you got msn i can tell you where it is because i don't think people want to blah blah blah "ing" it out to everyone

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I'd stick with a nice'n'simple Cal-Mace... one handed, not as insanely heavy as the dark-maul or granite-mace... did I mention that it's one-handed? That's a really nice feature in a bluntarm with at least moderate damage :D

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
I'd stick with a nice'n'simple Cal-Mace... one handed, not as insanely heavy as the dark-maul or granite-mace... did I mention that it's one-handed? That's a really nice feature in a bluntarm with at least moderate damage :D

indeed i agree