Weird problem...

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
ok after the new beta patch alot of my crap was missing so i got off that character... then i went to make a new one and i did. but when i got in game it like "duped" my character... i was like wtf... so i closed down msc and this is what i get when trying to connect to [FN] .... it just sits there...

nsprobrm2.png

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Either your server is not connecting to the FN properly (for whatever reason) or you are in desperate need of a character restore... or both.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
if u want u can just delete my characters, u still need my steam ID?

[edit] NVM it fixed its self.

Hijacker27

New Adventurer
Reaction score
That error happens when you are making a listen server that connects to the FN network, and you load the game before it connects. Try a dedicated server, speed up your network, slow down your loading, or go play on someone else's server :p

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
When you make a listenserver, and you can't select your [FN] char, change the map. Just type "changelevel edana" or something and it'll work.

Always works for me.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Thank-you J-M, that helps me out too... since sometimes when I start up a listenserver right after having been on somebody else's server, I can't host until I restart the HL.EXE program with MSC due to a lame error of the sorts :D

If that works in my rather annoying case, I will be all the merrier :)