Weapons and Armor NEW:female player model!

forsaiken

New Adventurer
Reaction score
angel8qt.jpg

magedagger9pq.jpg

ENJOY

there are going to be mages right? :p [/img]

JabbahRulz

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
goody now in ms:c i can sneak up on ppl and slit their throats! awesome

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yes he did.

I can´t see where to hold the angel sword maybe it misses a handle?, and the mage daggerl ooks very flat?

forsaiken

New Adventurer
Reaction score
the angel sword is a WIP.. or i can make it into one of those things that straps on to your wrist.and comes out from the top of your hand. :roll:

but here i have what i wanted it to become

image18zd.jpg

here is a fire arrow i cooked up a awhile ago fire included. not some fancy effect i added

image19zt.jpg

and i got word that they can make trails behind it so .. 8)

Raptor

New Adventurer
Reaction score
very nice... i saw the first angel sword pic and i was like 'how the hell do you hold it?!', but then i saw the other one, they look great, keep up the good work

forsaiken

New Adventurer
Reaction score
:D

thanks dudes i am going to redo the handle and wings cuz i did quick work like 8 mins to show what i wanted it to become so.. ya...

Raptor

New Adventurer
Reaction score
the pic of the mage dagger had me confused, i thought it said 'age dagger', i was like 'what kind of a weapon is an age dagger? what, does it make people old when you hit them?', but still, nice models...

Incivad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
forsaiken said:
:D

thanks dudes i am going to redo the handle and wings cuz i did quick work like 8 mins to show what i wanted it to become so.. ya...

Release soon and you shall make me a very happy Ms player.

forsaiken

New Adventurer
Reaction score
double post :eek:

angelcool9bi.jpg

i havent been workin on it lately but here.

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The arrow feathers are..... you should make them look like orange with a fire look and a bit smaller but make the feather look like it is a feather lol. I could do it for you if you want it done in maya or something only take a few min. just a suggestion

I think the blade to the Angel sword should look like polished silver than as dark and rough as it looks. Make it look heavenly like angels than the dark theme it just doesnt match the name unless you were going to make its name be fallen angel than the angel sword.

Incivad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Witnessofgod said:
The arrow feathers are..... you should make them look like orange with a fire look and a bit smaller but make the feather look like it is a feather lol. I could do it for you if you want it done in maya or something only take a few min. just a suggestion

I think the blade to the Angel sword should look like polished silver than as dark and rough as it looks. Make it look heavenly like angels than the dark theme it just doesnt match the name unless you were going to make its name be fallen angel than the angel sword.

No ignore him, it looks awesome as is, keep up the good work.

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I dont know about you but Blue feathers are not my taste. In the days of Old who had time to dye an arrows feathers. They didnt. Besided that for the most part it looks good Forsaiken.

forsaiken

New Adventurer
Reaction score
sir. have you ever seen a blue jay feather? :roll:

but if u want it more realistic what ever,though i dont think that many people will shoot their arrow and isnpect it on the wall to see if its accurate.

Father Brandon

Active Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
The blade almost looks like a nice blueish Jade material, I would not suggest adding the wings, it looks killer without them.

forsaiken

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ok about the arrows,

im going to make crap arrows(stone :? ) , ok arrows(regular metal) and awesome arrows(silver), and amazingly cool arrows(fire) and hopefully the fire arrows can do continually damage, like 2 dmg every 5 secs.