Viking Broad Sword

Zephiris

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I will post my work on the sword here, and yes I'm still new to modeling.
May be used for a longsword replacement. Unless mabe the MS: C team wants it to make a new sword :wink: .

So far:
work6ys.png

Zephiris

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The texture isnt too great, its just the picture off the reference.
I may need a skinner for it. *Fails at making textures*

Tomorrow I'll work on it more, until then.. *plays MS: C*

RothGelen

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Your sword is coming out nicely, keep up the good work.

You got me interested in playing Rune again. XD I trying out hard mode and Im close to getting the third mace, the Viking Board Sword is the last of the level threes you get, first being the Trail Pit Mace. If you never heard of Rune, look into it, it's a third person hack and slash that follows Norse Mythology. Its quite old, around the Unreal Tournament days. I bet you can d/l it from somewhere. Because I doubt you will see it on shelves now, well...maybe.

http://www.rune.secretlabs.net/

If you like MS:C, you'll love it.

Zephiris

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I havent gone in depth on skinning yet, thats just the reference picture slapped on.

Jester

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I haven't even played Rune blue... If you took the time to read this thread and the swords thread, people mention Rune in both of them and even how it is from Rune.

RothGelen

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Mmm...Bloody...

So'k Blue, However Rune isnt quite an RPG (technically most games are, or at least I hope you play some sort of role in most games) Rune is a third-person Hack and Slash. I would show a picture of my game with Ragnar (main character) weilding the Viking Board Sword, but not only have I just recently beat it (WOO!) I havent been able to find how you make screenshots. I did find an image via google.

rune_hir0904_03.jpg

The sword you see is the one he is making. So I would yell at them if they have put the wrong characters insribed within the blade. XD

On a side note, Rune came out in 2000 (I think) using the Unreal engine, and an expension, Halls of Vahala, afterward.

(I hope I do not get yelled at for the blood in the image. O_O)

Xentoes

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
RothGelen said:
Rune's a classic, a worthwhile buy.

A little off topic, buy has anyone experienced Kingdom Hearts 2? Just curious, even though its a non-PC game.

my friend played kingdom hearts and said it was gay.