Urdual Ring?

UTparatrooper

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure where to go and how to get it, but unfortunately I'm having some trouble. Just to make sure, does a boss-like character drop it? And if so, why can't I find the boss?

I'm fully updated (I'm pretty sure), if it helps. Thanks.

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
First Go heras and kill Ghor Ash he should drop a Urdual Title ring then return it to the head preist in edana and he shall restore its magic then go to mscave's Enchated Pillar And insert the ring and Shadar will apear. And if your lucky when you kill him he will drop poison cloud

UTparatrooper

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well, that's the problem, I've been through the entire map, and I've never found anything named Ghor Ash.

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Way to not help, Tao. Sometimes people have older versions of the map, that don't have Ghor Ash for some reason. Install Thothie's map updates, and if that doesn't work, I'll send you my version of the map.

UTparatrooper

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeah, I updated early this morning, all the map changes and stuff, still no Ghor Ash. If you could send me the map, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Well, my AIM is at the bottom of my posts there, so if you don't use AIM you're kinda SOL. I also have MSN, if you're so inclined. I should be on, so feel free to contact me when you see me on.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Some of us cooler people on the forums use xfire, like myself :D
(just messing w/ya Orochi)

Well anyways, I could attempt to help you out as well on my own server... you just mention it to me & I will host, then we can both enact a fine-toothed comb search of Heras for this stupid ring-holder :D (frodo baggins, and before him dildo baggins... I mean bilbo).

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Dildo Baggins is the parody of Bilbo Baggins in the Harvard Lampoon's Lord of the Rings spinoff "Bored of the Rings". Net didn't even invent it. :wink: