The forgotten outpost - RELEASED

Xeropace

Adventurer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:
lawl, and i have to mention if i haven't already that the wall supports are on the outside of the wall? did the orc build these walls to keep the humans in?

Why didn't the orcs attack till you got there? They see it and think "Oh look, supports on our side, must be our wall" So they don't attack it.

As they're orcs it took them a long time to finally notice "Wait, we didn't build a wall..." and attack it.
Obviously this was mapped like that on purpose.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
The orcs didn't attack until you got there because they were building forces. Also, plot device, Mr. Frodo. Plot device. It wouldn't be fun or have a point if the outpost was destroyed and the orcs were raiding the castle, would it?

The supports are on the wrong side because...Wind! Yes, there was too much wind on the other side and supports needed to be built, lest the wall got blown over. It makes perfect sense >_>;;

charcolishen

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I thought it was cause the builders had a potion overdose.
Even guards can't say no to drugs.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I suppose orcs and troll just hate it when there are things sticking outside of what could have been a nice smooth wall.... So they attack those things jutting out first before noticing... "Hey! there's a big 15 foot wide gate that I can just waltz on in!"

sorry squirrel

just like to criticize badly built forts... or outposts... :D

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
quit buggin me about it or i may have to smack you with a delayed bloodrose and rework foutpost >_>

jk thothie