Stygian Shortsword

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I need bow inspiration, I did have a concept design were the bow didnt shoot arrows but rather pure energy. Similar to Obow but it wont charge up or anything. Imagine if the Torkbow and the Obow made sweet, sweet love and had a child.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
i would say a bow that shoots dark energy arrows, or pure energy arrows... Like the frostbow, but with a different element&model of course. Can't really say that having a bow that shoots energy arrows will suck ass :p

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
i would say a bow that shoots dark energy arrows, or pure energy arrows... Like the frostbow, but with a different element&model of course. Can't really say that having a bow that shoots energy arrows will suck ass :p

Hmmm, whats with everybody and arrows ?.? eh, ill see what pops up in my head over a period of a couple days.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Hey im noy actually saying Arrows like Jagged arrows or Holy arrows, i'm saying a bow similiar to frostbow/orion bow that shoots unlimited elemental arrows, don't think having another "tork bow" concept will be good for my eyes :roll:

I wouldn't like another bow that shoots stackable arrows anyways... unless it would be some steam bow or w/e that shoots 2 or 3 arrows or a charged shot with extra damage, it's up to you! :wink:

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
Hey im noy actually saying Arrows like Jagged arrows or Holy arrows, i'm saying a bow similiar to frostbow/orion bow that shoots unlimited elemental arrows, don't think having another "tork bow" concept will be good for my eyes :roll:

I wouldn't like another bow that shoots stackable arrows anyways... unless it would be some steam bow or w/e that shoots 2 or 3 arrows or a charged shot with extra damage, it's up to you! :wink:

Its up to Thothie :/

Marisa

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
A decapitated enemy head that you stick your hand up their neck and manipulate to shoot poison darts or spikes or fangs or fireballs or some such, possibly a triple-to-seven shot on charge/charges. This'd be great for a "projectile/bow" category weapon.

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Marisa said:
A decapitated enemy head that you stick your hand up their neck and manipulate to shoot poison darts or spikes or fangs or fireballs or some such, possibly a triple-to-seven shot on charge/charges. This'd be great for a "projectile/bow" category weapon.

Or an exorcism o_O Im just screwin with you. I think thats a tad Malice for what they would use. Imagine something sophisticated yet evil.

EDIT!:WAHRIUOABHFDWUaIUOBWDW I JUST CAME! WITH AN INGENIOUS IDEA! INSTEAD OF A BOW! USE A CROSSBOW!

vanhelsing anyone?

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I did think a crossbow would be better aswell but since you mentioned a bow... If i'm not mistaking Van Helsing used a steam crossbow which is already done (i think) >_> Be more creative about it loool. :roll:

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
I did think a crossbow would be better aswell but since you mentioned a bow... If i'm not mistaking Van Helsing used a steam crossbow which is already done (i think) >_> Be more creative about it loool. :roll:

How about an enchanted crossbow?

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, make it use some sort of unique ammo type or something! :mrgreen:

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Marisa said:

I actually really like this idea. Would have to be expanded past [head] and [archery], though.

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh and just for the record, working on another model.

Titan's Fists

But will return to the set within do time!