RYL2 mmo

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Is RYL like a really good MMO?? If you're making a big deal about it being free... I'd hope it was (since if it is like Runescape, then I hate it).

I'll edit my post & give you my opinion on it after reading a basic ABOUT or storyline thing, and checking out some screenshots...

EDIT:
Ten seconds after making this post... saw some basic screenies; it looks okay (They were for a game called RYL: Unforgiven Wars)...

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
played it during the beta, its iight... was this the one with the view changing and manual / auto attacks and crap? :D i think so..

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I installed it, registered, played in-game, then uninstalled it; I noticed that the servers (like twelve of them) are already full... always laggy (even on cable, tested it on a friends better-than-my-Internet connection)... and that it becomes extremely boring very quickly.

I'll redownload & install if any of you continue playing, and we decide to meet up in-game & party things out (sorta like WoW nerd-parties... but instead it'll be for RYL) :D

Tails

New Adventurer
Reaction score
hey im back yes im level 29 been playing oblivion on pc and player games on the xbox360 glade u like the game

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Tails.... when did you leave?? In-fact... what're you on? That "sentence" was rather garbled up... were you drowning when you typed it?

Anyways, wherever you went & whenever you left... welcome back *I suppose*.... :D

TONY JAA

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
Tails.... when did you leave?? In-fact... what're you on? That "sentence" was rather garbled up... were you drowning when you typed it?

Anyways, wherever you went & whenever you left... welcome back *I suppose*.... :D

Lol I was thinking the same thing about Tails.

TONY JAA

New Adventurer
Reaction score
When i try to create a new charecter in RYL2 it says "game hack detected" then the game crashed. Can anyone help with this problem? nvm i fixed it. And now i'm a Warrior fighter level 41, only took me a couple hours.