Rollback Request For Shamroc

Shamroc

New Adventurer
Reaction score
So. Got Stuck on a hill on isle near the orc well spawn. used /stuck about 4-5 times, accidentally dropped dragon Spear, killed self to get back to it. despawned by the time i rushed back to it. was only on the ground like 30 seconds... If this could get approved than you. Time is 7:35pm in California. Reset 1 hour if possible or to last save thank you.

Shamroc

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sorry. STEAM_0:0:21503426. Not sure if you guys rollback for screw ups like this haha. new to every part of the game and the fourms. If i did somthing wrong and such please let me know. Character is in slot one. date is 12/30/14. last worked today. and if it could get rolled back earlier that day thank you.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done.

We do roll backs for that sorta thing, though you're limited to 3/month (unlike the 5hp bug, which whenever). However, you may regret doing it for just a spear - you're gonna lose about 3 hours of play. :\

Shamroc

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thank you. Unfortunately i apparently didn't have the dragon lance for to long. so after the reset i still lost it haha. Which stinks. Oh well thank you anyways.