[REQ]NEW BOWS

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Drew & I were just brainstorming this at thothie's server, we think it'd be awesome if some more bows, new ones, were added! Like a Bow of Thunder for lightning damage, or a Bow of Wind, Bow of the Assassin for poison dmg. That sort of stuff.

Also, for a second suggestion, how about Enchanting Magic that could go under Divination? Like enchanting your weapon of choice for fire damage, and it last only for oh so long; or the ability to manufacture Iron Arrows into Fire Arrows using magic?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
We have a suggestions thread in main chat.

There are two new bow models waiting to be used... Having trouble getting bows to actually do anything different atm, but I'll figure somethin out eventually.

If either Orochi or Jester get to the model, we'll have X-bows.

Mind you, you already have poison and fire arrows as well.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I know, and they're awesome; but the idea of a bow that has a permanent elemental function, such as all arrows fired give off an extra fire damage or ice damage attack, would ROCK!!! Or maybe a bow/new-skill that allows you to fire multiple arrows at once (would make it a little easier to pwn bosses).

Such as at level 10-15 Archery you can do a charged attack that fires either 3-5 arrows or fires 1-2 arrows that stun/do-elemental attack-damage.

NOTE - These are only my crazed suggestion, if they seem like too much hazard work in fixing new bugs that may arise; merely mention it so or shun me aside.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
It would also be cool if we could change the arrows we're currently shooting by pressing a button. Like 1 is weapons and 2 is magic and the 3 could be arrows instead of inventory which would be 4 :D

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
maybe a simple charge attack that would be nice, penetrating arrow :wink: It should be less trouble than to make elemental or multiple shots i think!

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Jelly, that is a good idea too! A switch-ammo like button, similar to AvP 2 (Aliens vs. Predators 2) while being a marine: instead it'll be for the Bow & arrows such as Iron, Wood, Jagged, Envenomed, Fire, and regular infinite supplies.