Real time combat?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Tigerkev said:
I think it would be nice if you would actually be able to do that in the script,
i.e: Be able to set the damage multiplicator given on the hitbox or if(izHit(HITBOX)) do something.
Possibly, but again, the melee attacks wouldn't be affected. :\

CrazyMonkeyDude said:
Jail Girl? Lady J?
Meant to respond to this... Her designation is Lady K, but as there are now two Lady K's, maybe it's time to re-work my alien aliasing system. ;)

Not quite sure how much I can safely say, TBH... But she's out on over $300,000 bail, until the 14th... And, in that time, is determined to do everything possible to secure her helpless senile parents against the horde of her former drug dealers and clientele that have descended on them as a result of all the fine company she's been keeping. So, now that she's finally determined to do the right thing, for once in her life, I'm trying to help her... Without getting myself killed, or otherwise implicated in a murder.

And yes, I should just avoid that whole mess, but I've known her since she was twelve (she's now 33), and her folks really just don't deserve what they are going through, even if they did raise the little criminal... And for some damned reason, for all their money, they just don't seem to have anyone else.

...This is, of course, merely a side show next to going to and from my folk's house, dealing with my dad's chemo and lymphoma, and dealing with Lady X's father, with his stroke and leukemia... And Lady K's folk's are so old and sickly that either one of them could be in the same boat at any given moment. I nearly called the ambulance on her mom twice already... Cancer and drug dealers for everyone! Yay! ><

gen051.gif

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
If it helps, Bruce Mcculloch is sorry for all that cancer he caused. He didn't know it was such a hideous disease.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I think he only caused throat and bowel cancer...

...not that any of these old folk's bowels are really working right. *shiver* pukeface.gif