Raven Mace.

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
DONE!
unless someone can give me some better hands.

cockwadvo7.jpg

winzip1.gif

minimoose43

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Im proud knowing that you would make a great advantage towards the raid at Six Flags. Fight on good sir.

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Once again, if Thothie approves, I will integrate it into the model consolidation.

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Orochi said:
Once again, if Thothie approves, I will integrate it into the model consolidation.

he better, and if someone could put those new arms with it that would be nice ^.^

its way to damn confusing and im not a animator :S

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Orochi seems to think the two handed maces and axes are paticularly difficult to convert over, IRC.

There's only one other problem with it: It's too effing kewl to waste on a weapon you'd never use in combat. ;)

Well, needs a world/wear/player model combo too though... How hard would it be to rip that thing out, and use the 1h Sword animations instead? I have an idea for some sort of lightning trident weapon it maybe better suited for.

PS. First model EVER finished by Vomica, thus I must start taking back mean things I've been saying of him... Close enough to finished, anyways. ;)

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Orochi seems to think the two handed maces and axes are paticularly difficult to convert over, IRC.

There's only one other problem with it: It's too effing kewl to waste on a weapon you'd never use in combat. ;)

Well, needs a world/wear/player model combo too though... How hard would it be to rip that thing out, and use the 1h Sword animations instead? I have an idea for some sort of lightning trident weapon it maybe better suited for.

PS. First model EVER finished by Vomica, thus I must start taking back mean things I've been saying of him... Close enough to finished, anyways. ;)

hahaha thanks, yeah tbh i want this to be another weapon.
because ive never seen a raven mace ingame.
so convert at will sir.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Meh, Orochi is the only guy who can do that sort of thing, and his plate is overflowing. :/

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
hmmmmmmm....but blunts have so much already D:

we need more gauntlets, a previously discussed archery upgrade (or atleast higher damage ramp at higher levels), and have axes get a nice weapon maybe... oh and...flame lick should take care of daggers.

of course, if this were some sort of lightning-macey-thingie....i could arrange a spot where it would have an appropriate rarity...given some time...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Thinking maybe none of the above and sticking it into the "special" catagory. Kinda like how the Snake Staff works.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah, it a spear but is in the special category, and its power is based on your current axe and archery level (a weapon which needs both strengh and balance to wield)

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
FER said:
Yeah, it a spear but is in the special category, and its power is based on your current axe and archery level (a weapon which needs both strengh and balance to wield)

sounds all fine and dandy, except that this isn't a spear and i dont know if thats possible :|

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
then whats xp go to?

lightning?!
^_^ Might need a minimum skill to use it though.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I want a model as cool as this to replace the raven mace then :(

Current raven mace = UGLY & FUGLY!!!
This model, if it replaces raven mace = SWEETTTT! Now when I am running SUPER fast & screaming at the top of my lungs with the Ice Lord hammering at my ass two steps behind, I can stare at a nice looking model as I do the running :oldlol:

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
i'd rather go with thothie on this one, should be a new model...maybe you can convince sabre to remake the raven mace, and maybe we wont snag that one for a new weapon ;)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Fugly is stronger than ugly, thus I must point out:

DEPARTMENT OF REDUNDANCY DEPARTMENT!