Raven mace missing

Anomie

New Adventurer
Reaction score
After pressing my quickbind for my raven mace, it vanished off of me... and relogging doesn't seem to fix it. Soloing that boss is extermely difficult. Is there anyway i can get it restored?

Anomie

New Adventurer
Reaction score
the same thing just happened with my Thunder Axe...............

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Read the sticky for info on how to request that your character be rolled back to a previous state.

If this is happening repeatedly, check that you have no embedded containers (bags in bags), and try to sort through (pick up and drop) most of your inventory and look for objects that "transform" into other objects. If they do, leave them on the ground and never look back. Usually removing the corrupt item from the inventory fixes the character for the long term.

Also, out of curiosity, did your Thunder Axe vanish when you threw it?

Anomie

New Adventurer
Reaction score
No, the axe disappeared when a friend had me pick his up and after having it in my inventory it vanished when we changed zones about one half hour later. Since it was in his inventory would I need to hold it in my hands to confirm new ownership for each item we exchange?

SilentDeath

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Yes. Most items need to be confirmed or they will dissapear.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Although it should only take about 10-20 seconds... If it vanished after a half-hour, it maybe the server lost its FN connection at an inopportune time.

Anomie

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well at least it wasn't something real valuable and we farmed another raven mace, so if something similar happens I'll be sure to make a post about it. But so far everything seems to be functioning and I haven't had anything else vanish inexplicably.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, you know what to read should you ever want a rollback.