Question on Creating a network for server save char file's

-Medivh-

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to ask how can i create a network like fuzznet to save char files on? I'm asking this because i want to create a network on webhost or if its even possible.

if someone already answered this just point me to the post, or if not allowed to make a network just tell me.

thanks.

Demantus

New Adventurer
Reaction score
isnt it better to use just one ? otherwise you get problems that some player will never play on ur server because they use FN... I think 1 Network is enough... To ur Question i dont know how to set it up but think someone can help u surely! So good night!

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Demantus said:
isnt it better to use just one ? otherwise you get problems that some player will never play on ur server because they use FN... I think 1 Network is enough... To ur Question i dont know how to set it up but think someone can help u surely! So good night!

Could use multiple networks for multiple map series.

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Indeed that would be quite nifty. To have multiple worlds like that, if someone were to make the maps.

Personally I think we need MS: Black Mesa Continued that would be a whole new way to play. 8)

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
woah! so like running around in the black mesa facility with a skullblade?

yes! time for some zombies and headcrabs to meet their doom!!! :twisted:

-Medivh-

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Please anwser my question ?. Is anyone ever going to answer it :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

and um....you cant play in hl maps with the monsters already in it, you have to create em yourself...

-Medivh-

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Please anwser my question ?

just gets me little pissed when ppl reply to my post and dont even remember im asking a question when there posting.

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
-Medivh- said:
Please anwser my question ?

just gets me little pissed when ppl reply to my post and dont even remember im asking a question when there posting.

Download the MSCentral, set it up, and then tell servers to connect to it.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Fuznet better get back up proper soon... Or this whole system is going to become pointless.