Question Needs Answering

tikigod1911

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Okay. I'm playing MS k? And apparently I'm playing 1.0. So where do i get this 1.01dev-h. Thanks.

Oh and btw. I'm trying to make some maps and since you have to be in Edana to spawn (right?) then how can you spawn or travel to your map?

Thanks.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Somewherez aroundz herez therez alsoz az patchz givenz byz thisz websitez (notez thez z'z) :D

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
Somewherez aroundz herez therez alsoz az patchz givenz byz thisz websitez (notez thez z'z) :D

note the stfu :oldlol: jp

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
you can start on your custom maps... its just an entitie i think that marks it as a town... or something least thats how it was in the old ms... you dont need that now... just make sure u have all the ms_player_start/begin or w/e

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
Red Cell said:
Netrogor said:

note the stfu :oldlol: jp

note the humourless sped'o teacher :oldlol:

j/k Red :)

I have no idea what you are talking about. Hopefully that adds to the humor.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
You see there's this thing called msarea_transsition which allows you to travel to the map linked to the tranissition. It's a brush-based entitiy :wink:

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Jelly said:
You see there's this thing called msarea_transsition which allows you to travel to the map linked to the tranissition. It's a brush-based entitiy :wink:

thats not what hes talking about.... he would have to edit edana just to do that... he doesnt have to start on edana...

tikigod1911

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah okay. wow. i'm asking a legit question jelly.

i don't really to entrip edana just so i can play my map. you don't have to be so testy about it.