Status
Not open for further replies.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
The purpose of this section is for all the writers on the board to have a proper place to put their Master Sword stories. Any writer can post here regardless of talent.

Rules:
1. Do not kill the English language. I'm not going to get after you for mistakes - everyone makes them, but if you consistently destroy it, I will have to harm you.

2. No sex stories. The closest I will allow is hinting that there may have been something. I will make the final decision on what's too much.

3. Use constructive criticism. Do not come in and tell someone their story sucks. If you have a comment that you can present in a nice, intelligent way, post it. Examples of such comments: "This sentences doesn't flow correctly - Consider revising" "You used 'there' instead of 'their' "

4. Be open to criticism. People will post comments, and sometimes they're not always "Good job", etc. So long as it isn't an attack on you, learn to take the comment, criticism, suggestion in stride.

5. If your story is long, use a link. If you can't find a link, send the story to me (via PM, messenger, however) and I will get you a link. I don't want painfully stretched pages for your story. Besides, forums mess up formats and links allow you to save them to your computer ;-)

That's all I can think of, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.