Problems with Sfor

LuRcH

New Adventurer
Reaction score
how do i get past the spiders web with the big green spider behind it??? i have tried 2 bash it down but it never seems to break? i have the latest patch installed? somebody help me

LuRcH

New Adventurer
Reaction score
also and another thing. im not sure but ive heard that enemy creatures have health bars in the latest patch. if so how do you turn them on?

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
To break the spider web you can either kill all the spiders or just keep hitting it. To turn on the monster health bars you need a special item called The Ring of the Bloodstone.

Username

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Its a ring called "The Ring Of the Bloodstone" or something, when oyu put it on it shows health bar over the monsters heads. i don't know how to get it though

Edit: ops sorry for repeat, didn't see jellys post

LuRcH

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ive been hitting the web 4 like 10 mins with a granite mace. do i need a better weapon???

LuRcH

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ive killed heaps of spiders and now everyso often 2 small spiders come and attack me, i kill them. r there any more spiders i need to kill???

wssplat

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It can still bug out if a spider leaps on to you and you still manage to kill all of them in the room. Be a bit more agile next time, or use hit 'n run tactics.

LuRcH

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thanks guys
Fadda was right, i didnt patch my maps when i installed the beta pack. problem solved :)