Plz halp me get blud drinkar

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Oh hi I just lost my third blood drinker due to throwing (but this time it wasn't actually my fault).
Who would like to help me get a new one tonight :mrgreen: ?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
The blooddrinker does not leave your inventory. Please enlighten us as to what happened.

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Here's what happened to me:

First blood drinker: I threw it, and wanted to see if I could cast a spell while it was airborne. So while my sword was flying around, I tried to cast a healing circle. I think it worked, but I didn't see the sword anymore. Right click did nothing. I did, however, see an Elven shortsword model (don't have one on my char) going straight through my stomach - that's what the little red dude showed me. Others saw an Elven shortsword model going through my stomach, too. The blood drinker wasn't in my pack anymore.

Second blood drinker: I threw it and accidentally pressed Q (holster) while it was airborne. I was like "crap" so I pressed right mouse to send a return request. The game told me "Return request sent to 0" and the blood drinker did not return to me. Again there was an Elven shortsword model sticking through my stomach, which others could also see. I looked in my pack and I actually saw the blood drinker, so I double clicked it, and then it really vanished. After double clicking it wasn't anywhere, anymore.

I got myself a third one yesterday but it's truly a shame that I didn't manage to contribute to the OMG INFLUX OF RARES with these other two.

Blood drinker throw is evil.

Edit: And the throw still doesn't restore your HP (bug).

J-M v2.5.5 said:
So I just lost my third blood drinker.

I was fighting the fragment of Maldora in Wicard Oven, I threw the sword, and I didn't actually see it fly away. I clicked my right mouse to send a return request, but nothing happened - there was no message whatsoever in the bottom right event window. The sword wasn't in any of my packs, either. It was in my hands, however. Double-clicking it did nothing, of course, and when I holstered it, there was - yet again - an Elven shortsword model sticking through my stomach. The blood drinker was nowhere to be found.

The server was pretty laggy, so maybe that's what caused this.

It's a good thing the spawn chance on this sword is 100%, or I would have freaked out big time.

There you go.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah. Hadn't made it there, yet >_>;;

brian4

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
i ned blod drinker to plz.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Guess he wasn't able to ninja it.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Nah, he gets his guildies to do it for him. :roll:

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
brian4 said:
i ned blod drinker to plz.

dairyfailju3.jpg

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I just realized that this thread is irrelevant because the Lodagond maps are insanely easy.
Therefore, I do not need help from others in my quest to acquire another blood drinker.

Somebody send this thread to No Man's Land, please.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Could you stop the italic all ready? I think you've proven your point, and I find it quite annoying to read. >_>

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Dude, can't you just PM Villager, spamming text with random italic occurrences then? :eek:

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Jelly said:
Dude, can't you just PM Villager, spamming text with random italic occurrences then? :eek:

NO D00D IT 2 FUNI I MEEN VIL B STUPD N TRI 2 MFASIZ A WORD HO DAR HE!?!??! I NO RIT IT FUNI CAUS THEY .... THEY .... WAIT Y IT FUNI AGAIN? ^___________________________________________^

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
The best part is, I don't find it annoying, it's hilarious that JM continues to do it.

Plus, PMing someone would be too mature for JM, he needs to make a public scene of everything. :mrgreen:

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
*sips coffee*

This would be lulzy, if it weren't for the fact that I'd be spewing liquid death on my lap if I lol'd.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
villager said:
The best part is, I don't find it annoying, it's hilarious that JM continues to do it.

Plus, PMing someone would be too mature for JM, he needs to make a public scene of everything. :mrgreen:

fix't

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
HomestarR said:
villager said:

fix't

I seriously don't get it, at some point did I actually italicize every other word in my post or are you just defending JM because he's your guild leader?

Glorfindel

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's a parody of JM's new act (in his carnival of wit) of italicizing every other word. Needlessly.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I do believe it stemmed from one post in which you did a lot of italics, villager.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Sabre said:
I do believe it stemmed from one post in which you did a lot of italics, villager.

So the reason why JM continues to do this in every one of his posts is because I once post a lot in italics? Sounds insanely immature to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.