Nothing Is Working- Item swap or leveling

BigWeezy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I looked and didnt see anyone else having posted about this, but as of this morning (january 19th 2015) when i logged on, i could not make any changes to me game play. If i swapped out weapons from my galat chest, and then changed areas, my inventory would revert back to the way it was when i logged on. I could switch between areas, and using the items i did have, could play to an extent, but any levels i gained were then reverted back whenever i changed areas. Does anyone know what is going on?

Sataniac

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Yeah i have the same issue as well now that you mention it. I threw away some stuff into my Galat, changed map, disconnected, re-joined and had exactly the same items that i threw into the Galat. But i didn't check the exp but i guess it's the same issue there.
It's like the servers are doing rollbacks on their own. :evil:

Uberzolik

Active Adventurer
Sons of Babel
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
RKS.PY004 said:
UPDATE

Remind me to never get Seagate drives ever again. After the two failed from Odyssey, another drive on Daedalus has failed and is now running off of the remaining HDD. The remaining HDD (also a Seagate) is also showing large quantities of bad sectors and will most likely fail soon.

As such, all services on this server including the FN Server has been suspended. The FN Server is expected to be online within the next 24 hours. The RKS MSC servers should be up within 48 hours from this time.

might be this
although he did say that FN should be back up, but that doesn't seem to be true for ms:c : P

Sataniac

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Yeah probably.
Something has gone horribly wrong, that's for sure though.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Hrmm... FN server be running...

Maybe the DNS for FN is wrong, or something... Uncertain, as can't access admin panel atm...

Shall harass The Great Provider.