cows rules

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Lanethan said:
Damnitall every time I see that model my eyes explode.

*picks up eye pieces*

**** things

Well, if Lanethan vetos it, it's out. It's really his world afterall. I'd like to have them around for some sort of comedy releif character though... They'd do well in the Calruin2 disco chamber. ;)

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well we can just use vomicas improved edition

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Still think these look better than my ghouls though... And no one complains about them. ;)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing that up Thothie.... something needs to be done about those Ghouls.

For one thing, the big one is too big; ghouls should be short & weak, yet intelligent and dangerous with magic techniques (as dictated by the race description offered by Realms of Kaos MMO, which apparently died... albeit it was awesome when it lived for a 2D MMO)...

Another thing is; they are UGLY!!! Let's have Vomica make new Ghouls; your ghoul models make me want to puke Thothie.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
hah, the ghouls...yeah, they are kinda..."wtf-is-that?"-ish...till you see the name.

but...YESSS, NO SUCKY BLUDGEON MODEL GOING IN :D

and i'd think that that bludgeon model vomica made would go nicely with some really beefy health - probably at least 15% armor, and some charge attacks :D

who knows, that could be a neat monster for bloodrose if it can jump ;)

(and you wont be wasting your time, thothie, just two finals left till i can start working on things again - MIB will be coming over and we'll finish up foutpost first so everyone can play it while they wait for bloodrose ;))

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Squirrel... I'm going to tell some hicks about you & first thing in the morning you'll become roadkill-stew :oldlol: j/k of course :oldlol:

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
EDIT: forget what i said...source is gone :oldcry: