My last hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innos

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I must be at the airport at 0300 and on the plane taking off at 0400 leaving for Fort.Sill, so I wish you guys luck, after I get to Fort.Sill I must pack up my gear and be on the plane leaving America by 0400 to Iraq, so I'd like to wish you all luck, and I know this mod wont die because thothie left (that hooilgan!!!!) so I wish you guys a happy and safe summer, and I leave you with this. Hooah!

PlayingwithmyhomeboysSAW.jpg

And so you know why we're still in Iraq, I'll show you!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... id=3674569

Oh and I'm not telling you my myspace, thats for family memebers and close Real life friends only, the only time they talk to me is to tell me how the famil is doing, I don't need someone spamming me with "lulz go killz teh Iraqie nubzers and eatz theirz heartz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :roll:

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Someone got a new toy...M4 with a grenade launcher :p

Innos

New Adventurer
Reaction score
What deadra? I've had her since 2005 man, I've been a ranger for 3 years now. 8)

Got the link to work, it's a video that soldiers put together.

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Good luck man, come back alive to us and cap some asses for us! :D

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Best of luck to you Innos. Come back alive.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Woo, a Ranger! My friend Aaron was in the marines and where he was stationed in Iraq he said it wasn't that bad. Although I heard some of the on-base basketball courts suck. :p Anyways, stay safe man, serve our country well, and come back to the same online community that is more likely to kill you than patrols in Iraq.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
My Necro/Monk will kick your ass!... Actually it probably wouldn't.

Teh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
My 7 level 20s and 1 level 16 will kick both your asses. :D Good luck, Innos, although I was sort of late.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Be safe over in Iraq, Innos.
Also, make sure you remember the actual reason we are in Iraq (officially), and not some campfire story about Iraq and 9/11 connections. We are there to stabilize a democratic government in replacement to Saddam Hussein's dictatorship, left in tatters after our invasion.
I'd say more on it, but I have very strong opinions, which just so happen to be against the Invasion and Occupation of Iraq, and don't want to mess up your farewell on the forums.

For while you are there, try and get some videos of civilians who are happy with the American military presence. It'd be a site for sore eyes to see authentic, non-choreographed videos like that. Remind me that America is having a desired and positive impact. Since we are currently maintaining and rebuilding Iraq, most military positions are located near cities, so you shouldn't have too much trouble. ^^

Whenever you are next online and able to read this, make a reply at your leisure.

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Wow you have just confirmed my beliefs that you are a total douche bag now. What happened to you man?

brian4

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Off topic from an off topic thread?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor is allowed to post. I was merely expressing my views that a simple goodbye was enough. I'm very sorry that the "memorable quote" from Babe (1995) came up:

Farmer Hoggett said:
That'll do, pig. That'll do.

Oh, and no need to start a problem, J-M. Netrogor already reported me to Kuro for it :roll:

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Aww, and in the report I stated that I wanted MiB to personally see it. :(
Something about the extremism of hypocrisy and irony which flows from MiB makes it amusing when he gets to see those reports. Where he trolls and then calls me a troll later on for it (or has his lackeys do so).

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
Aww, and in the report I stated that I wanted MiB to personally see it. :(
Something about the extremism of hypocrisy and irony which flows from MiB makes it amusing when he gets to see those reports. Where he trolls and then calls me a troll later on for it (or has his lackeys do so).

Why don't you stop bringing up the past :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.