1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Felewyn Shard Quest

Discussion in 'MS:Continued Discussions' started by Magnus Johnson, May 28, 2018.

1. Magnus Johnson

Magnus Johnson New Adventurer

May 28, 2018
    Male
    I guess Quest F for the felwin shard or whatever it is well messed up. [Edited for Drama] wanted me to help him out for his friend and I trusted his second-hand knowledge a long time ago and wondered why I couldn't get any more of those Felwin things for my other characters. I searched through multiple chests on my other characters seeing if I can get more symbols so I can do that weird boss fight thing.

Short story is I just want the quest to get undone or whatever possible so I can do the quest and have the sword cause I heard it helps level up Divination and does holy damage and is the best possible sword you could get.

Please Thothie I wish to be either Reset for the quest so I can enjoy the game with friends who I'm inviting in for the summer again.

My characters name Is Flash Gordon

[Title edited for Drama]

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2018
  2. Kanta

Kanta Adventurer

Jan 24, 2013
    Level 45 Zauberei Basher
    ms_swamp
    You should ask for this in FN requests. Maybe a bit less of a rude title too lmao.

3. Magnus Johnson

May 28, 2018
    Male
    I don't think there is a support discussion for just resetting quests. unless it's rollback. but I will make a post on both of them.

Thanks Kanta

4. Thothie

Thothie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Developer

Apr 8, 2005
    psycho-oligist
    lost
    Only certain chests give Felewyn Symbols and only some of the time (more players increases the likelihood). As I said in the other thread, the system works by saving quest completion data to your character, so it does not affect all characters, and won't complete until you receive a Felewyn Shard.

I'm... also going to edit this thread a tad, if it'll let me... Rude! :p

5. Magnus Johnson

May 28, 2018
    Male
    But I already Completed Quest F. And Kenshin told me I could do it again on another Character but I don't think I can.

6. Thothie

Thothie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Developer

Apr 8, 2005
    psycho-oligist
    lost
    Even if ". quest f" is returning "complete", you can still do it on another character. Quest data is strictly per character - go ahead and type ". quest f" on another character.

You do have to talk to the Circle of Five first, and you do have to have at least 750hp.

Now, if you completed the quest, and got the sword, but gave it away, the obvious solution would be to go ask for your sword back. If this is the case, and he won't do that, then maybe I can look into other drama resolution.