Male elf model. (WIP)

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
what will the elves be using for their equipment bows and arrows? (of course a elven type sword) but what kind? how strong will they be? can they at least hold their own with a troll? or will we must wait for these answers?

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zEdge3 said:
what will the elves be using for their equipment bows and arrows? (of course a elven type sword) but what kind? how strong will they be? can they at least hold their own with a troll? or will we must wait for these answers?
i imagine a troll vs. elves would be no match.
elves and quick and accurate, plus they live in the forest where they can sit in the trees and "camp"

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Well even though I have most sympathy for the elves, somehow I can imagine a huge Rock smashing an elf to death, and a big fat/"prisonpumped" Troll laughing :twisted:

PS: I am back to the world of MS, I failed trying to get a life. Btw does RED still play ? I have been playing MS almost everyday the past week but haven't seen him

EDIT: Forgot to write what I in reality wanted to write! Goodjob with the skin! It has great potential! I hope that one day you'll take up the challenge and make a better skin for our characters :wink: