kokris server and should be banned.

UnknownUser

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i recently joined kokris server and i realize that he was straight attacking on ms_snow and he didn't die and hes not even strong enough no handle them.
i also saw no blood coming out of him and that gives it away.
he was amx_godmode on for sure,

cuz on thothiezs server amx_godmode is a unknown command,
on kokris server it says, i got no acceses to that command

that just proves hes a little noob cheater.

kokris steam id=STEAM_0:1:7709352

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
to ban his server from FN they would need the IP of it... :roll:

i dunno about this new amx-plugins problem...maybe thothie will rig up some way to stop these too...but it seems as though the only way to really stop people is to only give the FN password to approved servers :(

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
tis at the bottom of his post...

and by "approved servers" i mean....

-Mine
-Mib's
-Thothie's
-The blades of urdual servers
-Hells diner
-Finely crafted knife inn
-Blasto's server
-Other dedicateds

pretty much anybody who thothie knows isn't going to cheat/sploit (too badly). its just too bad that some people have to ruin the free FN for everyone else :(

of course, we wouldn't need this if there was a way of 'validating' the AMX plugins aswell, i suspect some sort of AMX_validator plugin would be required...perhaps it checks something in the other AMX plugin files to make sure they match up with its specifications, or FN's specifications? (preferably FN)

which means that once all this data validation stuff goes around...

FN will only accept:

The current Patch, with only valid maps, and approved plugins.

that should...pretty much do it...

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Of course, my being of the BoU and an ex-hoster (frequently too); for the purposes of my reviving an HLDS server (someday) I would have this password too? :D

If I can chat with J-M sometime while he is on/awake, I would like to setup a console based HLDS server (GUI stand-alone HLDS hates starting up as a windows service, making it a hassle to maintain).

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Frankly, BOU wouldn't qualify as an FN server, last time I was there, if I were to start setting up that sort of thing.

I'd like to keep the FN as open as possible - hard enough to get new servers as it is with all the technical issues involved - much less making it harder on them by making them have to get all buddie-buddie with the FN admins.

Plan is to have more security in the December patch, regarding ent_mod, and the current SC.DLL date. Hopefully have it all ready by then as it involves changes to MSCentral as well, but if we don't, we will soon afterwards.

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Eh.. sorry guys i was running the plugin to try it out to see if it worked and i apoligive i was also using amx_smite amx_slay amx_slap amx_rocket amx_noclip (froze the game) amx_poison amx_heal and amx_teleport i was just trying to have a l33t server but im sorry for doing it and i also do not run a server any longer because of excessive lag. So im Sorry for that guys but please don't ban me or delete my char im sorry.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
So what if you're sorry? You knew cheating was illegal, you actively cheated (godmode in-game, a witness caught you using it), and you were on FN, no less, while cheating in these manners...

So Thothie, I take it he'll have his character deleted from FN (as is customary)?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Oh, but surely he's just a poor little nub, helping himself, because it's unfair that J_M and the vets had it SO much easier than he did, since they played back in the day when there were only 2 levelable spells and keledros was so easy to farm and all... [/sarcasm]

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Thothie... someday you should get a police nightclub, and glue the letters amounting to B-A-N-S-T-I-C-K on it... then find somebody who you've banned before (or are about to ban) and beat them with it madly so in real-life :D

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Oh, but surely he's just a poor little nub, helping himself, because it's unfair that J_M and the vets had it SO much easier than he did, since they played back in the day when there were only 2 levelable spells and keledros was so easy to farm and all... [/sarcasm]
Amusing, but far from annoying.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I don't know... but shouldn't this thread (and all other ban/chardelete-request threads) be locked once the verdict is reached?? Just to prevent people from dragging it on & spamming up the forums :D

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Holy crap... Pot... something... Kettle... Black!

...this from the wannabe spammer, mind you...

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Nice; reinforce what I say about you by using this topic about banning Kokris to raise your post-count through horrific acts of spam. Here's an idea...

Lanethan and/or Kuro how about one of you deleting spam post if they aren't in off-topic (where they belong) :D

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Wtf? You made a joke, I was just playing along -.- I could care less about my post count, I don't even pay attention to that crap.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hmm.. I suppose I did :D

I am almost absent-minded right now, since one of my niece's is here running around screaming (and surprise surpise, I have a rather large cat with rather dangerous claws here; who I prefer to keep away from my niece) :D

I will try to pay attention to what I say, and how you reply, more often and more closely :)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Um... YES!

You DID cheat on FN you know; so YEA your character was deleted. Anybody who cheats on FN loses their character.

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh blow me you prick now i can honestly sympathize With all the others you morons banned for accidents i said i DID'NT KNOW and still you banned me and i apoligzed but thats fine and No i did not know it was illigal to run custom plugins on YOUR own server

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
It's illegal to run cheats and/or hacks on the FuzNet. Your server was connected to the FuzNet, so your server was "on the FuzNet".

Also, Netrogor didn't ban you (nor did I).

And I don't think he wants to suck you off.

Edit: Look in this topic...
viewtopic.php?t=1966
...for this quote:
FuzzyFish said:
Q: Can I use a cheatmap, such as easylevels when connected to FuzNet?

A: You sure can, but don't expect your character to be there shortly after. :)