D.Drew

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im not sure if any of you else know about this guy and i think not to long ago he got introuble for using meta mod commands on his server (needs link) but i was scrolling through today on google and i saw his named on a MPC cheat form asking for master sword hacks so i clicked the link he was also giving out scripts for ESF combos so this proves drew cant be trusted

h4x.gif

his steam id: STEAM_0:0:1067405

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
D.Drew is an ass... He has a habit of going all around saying "I h4xed! I h4xed! I r l337 lolz0rz!!!1!"... I remember him saying "Yeah, I hacked my SC to level 50!" - and yet for some reason his Skeleton says it only had 120hp. RED used to beat the living crap out of him in PVP every chance he got due to this attitude.

Last I saw his character was fairly low level given the amount of time he's invested in it.

Fuzzy was considering deleting him if he didn't stop going around claiming to hack all the time, even though his character, aside from one item he got from J_M, has been legit. At least, last I saw it...

Suspect he maybe able to do a few basic scripts and such, and is no doubt learning every sploit he can and using it, but as for any truly devistating h4x, I doubt he has the talent, just likes to pretend he does. Thus I've not taken any action against him after all these months, cuz if I start deleting characters just cuz people are assholes, we'll quickly be left with no one to play with. ;)

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
He's been tossing out rares (Runeblade and GIB) like candy, and I don't know about everyone else (It seems that everyone doesn't give a shit.) but it really ruins the gameplay. Almost no point in playing if theres a lvl12 running around with more rares than a lvl35 (being me.).

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
villager said:
He's been tossing out rares (Runeblade and GIB) like candy, and I don't know about everyone else (It seems that everyone doesn't give a ****.) but it really ruins the gameplay. Almost no point in playing if theres a lvl12 running around with more rares than a lvl35 (being me.).

/agrees

Ergo...We need a minimum level usage requirement...Works for Spellcasting, so hey.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Meh, I've not looked at his character in awhile... Maybe he heard something somewhere and has become a problem...

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
A few comments:
- In that first topic zEdge3 linked, Drew is posting under an account named "D.Drew" which has five posts. In the two other topics zEdge3 linked, Drew is posting under an account named "D. Drew" (note the space) which has two posts. Maybe one of his accounts on these MPC Forums got deleted for some reason...? Or maybe one of them isn't him?
- There's no such thing as scripts for ESF combos as far as I know - an ESF combo is just a hidden special move. While in combat, you press a few keys in sequence and do a fancy attack. It's not a cheat/hack whatsoever, it's just a secret game mechanic.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Sabre said:
villager said:
He's been tossing out rares (Runeblade and GIB) like candy, and I don't know about everyone else (It seems that everyone doesn't give a ****.) but it really ruins the gameplay. Almost no point in playing if theres a lvl12 running around with more rares than a lvl35 (being me.).

/agrees

Ergo...We need a minimum level usage requirement...Works for Spellcasting, so hey.

/agree too! no rare items or good items for someone below um... 30... :)

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
this ironicly i noticted too and i couldnt notice why :?: i tried linking to his profile but no luck
i get this error: 'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms'

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
d.drew has two characters under the same name, one is a low level his other a level 30 something. He claims to pass the items to his "D.Drew Chibi" character for fun.

Hence why a low level running around with such powerful weapons.

Besides this I haven't noticed anything to odd.

terance1

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thank for posting this zEdge i guess you beat me too it

/agrees also.. this guy is far to suspicious passing off his level 12 with such rares

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
np i cant stand cheaters thats why i wanted to point this out all cheaters do is ruin the damn game and make it no fun for the other people who do all the work

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Eh. I'm saying that he's giving away items to other people, who are rather low in their lvls, I don't care if he gives his other character rares. Even I give my rares to my second character. It's when every lvl10 newbie are running around with GIB's that pisses me off.

dizzy

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
i know the owners of MPCForums if he continues to hack on MS lemme know ill talk to owners to lock em out for a while to cut him off.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
terance1 said:

/agrees also.. this guy is far to suspicious passing off his level 12 with such rares

Lol @ Kokris trying to take the target off himself.

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Shurik3n said:
terance1 said:

Lol @ Kokris trying to take the target off himself.

....dont change the subject....

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Wow are you kidding? The person asking for MS shit was made TODAY and there is a space between D. and Drew, your a fucking idiot for trying to frame him.

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
also noticed this but its possible he made it today?
thank you for pointing out something j-m already did by the way :wink: but even if this is not true which i highly doubt due to drews past of 'hacking' which can be proven i still say he did and if it isnt then you better talk to mister 'terance1' about it then but i say he is guilty any how :roll:

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
You've got to be retarded.

D.Drew (WITHOUT THE SPACE said:
Down downleft left - punch combo | kick combo right rightleft right(all green and all punch) left(BLUE PLUS KICK) There you have it :p

First off thats not a script, hes telling them how to do he combo in a legitimate fashion.

The D.Drew account was made in 2005 and I do believe that it belongs to the D.Drew we know from MSC.

Now... the D._Drew account was made today and the only posts on it are about MSC.

I find it ridiculous that you expect us to believe that he made a new account for presumably no reason at all and that you just happened to google his name (with a space for some reason ?) the same day he allegedly made the posts.

Its a horrible attempt at framing him, obviously you or Terance/Kokris have it out for him and made that account. So either man up to it or gtfo -->.[/quote]

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
just look up the IP address from the forum and see if it match his IP on this forum... simple!

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
- There's no such thing as scripts for ESF combos as far as I know - an ESF combo is just a hidden special move. While in combat, you press a few keys in sequence and do a fancy attack. It's not a cheat/hack whatsoever, it's just a secret game mechanic.

It's entirely possible to make a script to do the ESF combos once you know them (or at least it was, last I played, they may have disabled scripts since then, I hope they did - as it was way too easy.)

Totally off topic... and I kinda lothe to mention it, as most people seem to think "scripts" can do all sorts of things they can't... But doing a sequence of repeatable timed moves, they can.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yes, but
Code:
Down downleft left - punch combo | kick combo right rightleft right(all green and all punch) left(BLUE PLUS KICK)
is not a script...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Hence the "off topic" comment.