D.Drew

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Out of curiosity - why did the IP check not catch the Kokris666 account the first time again? Who knows he has more accounts we don't know of.

speaking of that... you can download the ip checker and see where they have been posting or surfing on the net!

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Out of curiosity - why did the IP check not catch the Kokris666 account the first time again? Who knows he has more accounts we don't know of.
Cuz the way dynamic IP's work and the way the forums work, it just compares the first IP, and doesn't cascade, so it caught ZEdge3 under Korkis666 but not the other way around. It's possible there are more, but not likely. Got the range from Whois in anycase. The school IP is static and shared by all of the accounts.

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Dude, no offense, but seriously, how did you not remember that account?
Kokris pulled a Krayman once; he renamed Oedipus' island1 into msc_rivine and then claimed that he made it. You sent him a partial script list because you thought he really did make it (but then again, he fooled more people) but fortunately some people (Jelly and I) discovered that it wasn't his map and you deleted his character.

Hahahaha :oldlol: Yea... because I took a map and renamed it :D *Sarcastic*

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I should like to take this time to consolidate into this thread another case of Kokris ownage.
The Man In Black said:
Oh god no! Please tell me that he didn't make a new account! We've all been foiled!

Or for those of us who didn't CARE..

I'm going to try to put this in words you understand Kokris. WE DONT CAER DAT U CN SIN UP ON A NEW ACC BUT U MUST B 1373 HCKER TO SIGN UP WIT IT HOW U DO IT U IP ROLL OR DID U JST SIGN UP AGAN OMFG!?!

Seriously, ya little prick. Whoopty-****-doo. You signed up with another account. We're very proud of you. And woo-hoo. You made another pathetic attempt to insult J-M. Why is it that you think you have ANY sort of talen for insulting someone, really? For heavens sake lady, try something thought out instead of "you fag".

Fail.

...While you're at it Thothie...Check AceHigh's IP against Llama's...Just out of curiosity :wink:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
No, it doesn't, but that'd just complete the circle, wouldn't it. :p

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yes, connecting more people who constantly flame would indeed add to the "circle" *Changes IP*

dizzy

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
lol why would you post bout yourself commiting a act of crime oh god i rob etc etc.. at etc etc. or i tried to frame etc. etc.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
dizzy said:
lol why would you post bout yourself commiting a act of crime oh god i rob etc etc.. at etc etc. or i tried to frame etc. etc.

English please?

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
Well, A WHOLE TOPIC JUST FOR ME!

:oldlol:

(Time to flame me for reviving this!)

EDIT:
Thothie said:
Wow, I've not seen this level of drama since I was running the Goth clubs... (I guess that's 'emo' clubs, to you young ones) ;)

I probably shouldn't encourage it but...

Blasto121 should set up a batch file that deletes characters from his STEAM_ID every day

The established method for banning someone from FN is simply to mark their characters read only, after flagging them with the cheater template.

Actually didn't think much of the space in "D. Drew" as I figured it was for the same reason I am "Saint_Thoth" in game: I crash if I put a space in my name. I keep thinking he means Dr. Drew, as from the "Love Line" radio show around these parts - but maybe D. Drew is a rapper of some sort, I dunno. ;)

I've no direct evidence, at least through the forums, that zEdge3/Terrance1 is Korkis, the only two people posting under zEdge3's IPs, are himself and Terrance1 (not counting "D. Drew" on the MPC forums.)... However, Korkis has not posted, so that isn't saying anything.

Forum_Moderator_Panel said:
usahs.gif

Just those two.

If someone else has direct evidence that Korkis = ZEdge3/Terrance1, feel free to submit it. The only action I could possibly take at this point, would be to ban Terrance1's FN account (even if he is just ZEdge3's little brother or some such, ZEdge3 claims he put him up to it). I don't have auth to ban people from the forums, that'd be up to Lord K.

Holy shit! I'm from the loveline?! I'm a rapper? WTF! No, i'm D.Drew. Who the hell is Loveline D.Drew? And wtf is the loveline?

Anyways, why would Kokris want to frame me? :0

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Loveline is a radio show that plays late at night on 91.1FM.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Anyways, why would Kokris want to frame me? :0
You do seem to rub some people the wrong way. You should see the number of e-mails I have with requests to ban you from my server. ;)

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Kokris is probably equal to (first version of MS) 1.0 - 1.2's ASDAS. I think it's a generational thing.

Major difference between ASDAS and Kokris: Kokris hasn't started rampant in-game slayings (and hopefully never will) that forced many players onto the forums and out of the servers.