D.Drew

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Well, not to take sides but if Zedge and D.Drew share the same IP, it could still be possibly be D.Drew.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
villager said:
Well, not to take sides but if Zedge and D.Drew share the same IP, it could still be possibly be D.Drew.

Nein nein nein... Saying that "D. Drew" in the h4x0r forum's IP matches Zedge3's IP - meaning the post was made from Zedge3's house. It does not match the game IP of D.Drew. Meaning, Zedge3 (or his little brother Terrance1, who may or may not be Korkis, who may or may not be Zedge3) - likely made the post to frame D.Drew.

This isn't a Sir Conan Doyle murder mystery, people (or even Law&Order for that matter), try to keep up. ;)

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Oh woops! Thinking of the wrong person, I kinda mixed Terrance1/Korkis with D.Drew :\

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
zEdge3 and Kokris/Terance do seem like different people, but its apparent they live together and where both involved.

Theres also this viewtopic.php?t=3192&highlight=

Its when terance supposedly takes over his brother's account, and as you can see the next post is made by zEdge3 a quick 2 minutes later.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
So I spoke to D.Drew yesterday. Or rather, he started speaking to me. He asked me the link to that topic in the MPC Forums so I gave it to him (still have it in my browsing history).

He was all like: yeah that's not not me. Basically, we concluded (or, well, mostly he concluded) that zEdge3 is Kokris' (read: terance1's) b*tch. D.Drew would try to get the D. Drew account banned.

The D. Drew account (note the space), which, according to D.Drew himself, really does not belong to him, has the same IP as zEdge3's account here, according to Thothie.

If Thothie would lie about that, it'd be the end of the world, so I gladly believe him. It's also quite funny that zEdge3 = terance1 = Kokris = Vlad = Chase = Chase Young.

I'm ****ing sick of this guy and his aliases, so here's what should happen:

1) Kokris/<list aliases here> should shut the **** up
2) Every server should permaban his STEAM_ID - I'm not joking
3) He should be IP-banned from these forums - I'm not joking here either
4) Blasto121 should set up a batch file that deletes characters from his STEAM_ID every day
5) Blasto121 should restore D.Drew's char if he hasn't done that yet.

Seriously. This Kokris guy just keeps coming back. So why don't we do something about it?

Edit: Thothie, please find out the forum names of all people posting from zEdge3's IP.

Topic summary - good read
zEdge3 said:
im not sure if any of you else know about this guy and i think not to long ago he got introuble for using meta mod commands on his server (needs link) but i was scrolling through today on google and i saw his named on a MPC cheat form asking for master sword hacks so i clicked the link he was also giving out scripts for ESF combos so this proves drew cant be trusted

h4x.gif

his steam id: STEAM_0:0:1067405
Code:
Hello. My name is zEdge3. Most of you know me as Kokris, or "the dark one". Today I am going to try to screw D.Drew because he is already suspicious. Perhaps he'll be an easy target, even for a dumbass like me. I might accomplish something evil! Look, I made a new account on the MPC Forums, which D.Drew frequents, but I named this account D. Drew! Clever huh, the extra space? Nobody will notice! Not even J-M v2.5.5! Bwahahahaha! Nobody will notice the date on which the account was created either because people are blind. And now I am going to explicitly ask for hacks to frame D.Drew! The joys of being evil!

zEdge3 said:
this ironicly i noticted too and i couldnt notice why :?: i tried linking to his profile but no luck
i get this error: 'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms'
Code:
Oh crap, that J-M v2.5.5 bastard noticed that there are actually two different accounts. Why did I have to be such a dumbass to link to separate topics with both accounts in them? Man I suck. But then again, I've always sucked. I'll try to bullsh*t my way out of this one. I'm not suspicious at all.

terance1 said:
Thank for posting this zEdge i guess you beat me too it

/agrees also.. this guy is far to suspicious passing off his level 12 with such rares
Code:
Hey, it's me again, Kokris a.k.a. zEdge3. Right now I'm pretending to be Kokris' little brother... ehm... I'm pretending to be my own little brother... yeah. Good job posting this myself! You beat me too it! I agree with myself that D.Drew is suspicious! I might just be able to talk myself out of this one.

zEdge3 said:
np i cant stand cheaters thats why i wanted to point this out all cheaters do is ruin the damn game and make it no fun for the other people who do all the work
Code:
Hey look I'm agreeing with myself again on my different account! God damn I'm clever! It's not fun when cheaters ruin this game! Holy ****, I'm such a fatass hypocrit.

zEdge3 said:
Shurik3n said:
terance1 said:
Thank for posting this zEdge i guess you beat me too it

/agrees also.. this guy is far to suspicious passing off his level 12 with such rares

Lol @ Kokris trying to take the target off himself.

....dont change the subject....
Code:
Oh crap, Shurik3n actually has brains... he might see through my evil scheme. I'll just post a bullsh*t remark on that one. There, done.

Shurik3n said:
Wow are you kidding? The person asking for MS **** was made TODAY and there is a space between D. and Drew, your a **** idiot for trying to frame him.
Code:
Hello, I'm Shurik3n. I know better than to believe this zEdge3 idiot asshole. Therefore, I have opened a can of whoopass.

zEdge3 said:
also noticed this but its possible he made it today?
thank you for pointing out something j-m already did by the way :wink: but even if this is not true which i highly doubt due to drews past of 'hacking' which can be proven i still say he did and if it isnt then you better talk to mister 'terance1' about it then but i say he is guilty any how :roll:
Code:
Hey guys, it's me again, Kokris/zEdge3/Vlad/Chase/Chase Young/terance1. I'm posting random gibberish because I'm getting owned. I need to talk myself out of this really fast or I'll be fubar. Ehm, let's improvise... J-M v2.5.5, good job finding out that there are actually two different accounts on that forum board, and that one of them, the suspicious one, got created yesterday :wink: WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE :wink: Anyway, you had better talk to myse... terance1 about D.Drew, I'll, I mean [b]he[/b]'ll say how guilty D.Drew is :roll:

Shurik3n said:
Its a horrible attempt at framing him, obviously you or Terance/Kokris have it out for him and made that account. So either man up to it or gtfo -->.
Code:
[The above text is already a good summary]

zEdge3 said:
well i dont no anything about the damn guy terance wanted me to post this so jump on him not me :arrow: :?
Code:
Dude, I, myse... I mean terance1 wanted me to post this, so jump on me... I mean him instead!

zEdge3 said:
i suggest you just ignore it pimpsta people like being ass holes alot on here so i guess you will just have to stick it out
Code:
[size=29]Hello. Once again, my name is Vlad/Chase/Chase Young/Kokris/terance1/zEdge3 and I am the most annoying asshole to ever appear in the community of MasterSword: Continued. I think you people should just permaban me from everything - the forums, the servers, the FuzNet - because I'm such a huge asshole.[/size]

Thothie said:
Okaaaaaaay...

You know what's even more suspicious about this? I talked to the MPC forum admin...

The IP of D. Drew on the MPC forums...

Matches... zEdge3's IP here.

So who's character do you think really deserves to be deleted here?

Any takers?
Code:
Hello guys, I'm Thothie. I don't think there is an internet picture in the entire world good enough to portray the ownage that I am laying down right now.

terance1 said:
Burnt.. But eh thothie... zEdge3 doesnt play the Mod :| :| :| :?:
Code:
Hello, I'm trying to save myself again, or rather, my other account, by posting something that is completely illogical. I'm a dick, by the way. Ban me.

Blasto121 said:
as for zEdge3, that was a rather sleazy move on your part.
Code:
Hello, I'm the new FuzNet administrator. I should have no doubts at all about deleting zEdge3's character.

Shurik3n said:
* Plural because it seems more than one person might be involved:
zEdge3 said:
well i dont no anything about the damn guy terance wanted me to post this so jump on him not me :arrow: :?
*Note from me: I am glad to see that at least one person opened his ****ing eyes. Thanks, Shurik3n :mrgreen:

Netrogor said:
Drew got uber raped. The dirty kiddy scripting style hacker.
Code:
Hello, I'm Netrogor. Unfortunately, I did not read this topic. I'll have to re-read it.

Shurik3n said:
Thothie said:
zEdge3 and terance1 are either the same guy, or roomates/brothers - they have the same IP.

And Terance1 = Kokris. I say we just get rid of him once and for all... I mean really... has anybody else had enough of this?
*Note from me: Dude, I completely share your opinion and have done so since your first post in this thread. Also, do note that I'm the guy who first saw that there's a D.Drew and a D. Drew :wink: I say we ban this asswipe once and for all.

Thothie said:
Terance1 = Kokris
That would almost explain this Chaos. ZEdge3 doesn't come off like Korkis though... Is he his older brother or something?

...and no, you are not the only one, the stench is rather overwhelming.
Code:
Hey, this is Thothie again. I think Kokris learned how to act, y'know, pretend he's two (or more) different people. But whatever, we should just ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him. Ban him.

Man, I was bored when I typed that. Probably my longest post ever. But I hope you all get my point. Thanks to the fact that I noticed there were two D.Drew accounts involved in this, and thanks to the fact that Shurik3n opened his eyes (contrary to some other people who were like "LOL D.Drew = fag") and thanks to Thothie's L337 IP-checking skills (nice suggestion by the way, PiMpStA), we can now conclude that it's Kokris once again and that we need to ban him in every way we possibly can.

Edit 2: Look in this thread, second page, 10th post is by zEdge3, and just one minute later, Kokris posts the 11th post.

HMMM.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Yes, I do have to re-read this topic :p

But, at first; Drew did get raped with character loss or whatever it was.

As to Kokris; I have learned to more or less ignore him since he has an infinite amount of immaturity, and fails at numerous things :p

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
J-M
I have read this for the 2nd time today and still makes me laugh my ass off. Man that is pure ownage! I see that you use your time very wisely when your bored. I am going to bookmark this page and keep it on the top of my favorite!

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Wow, I've not seen this level of drama since I was running the Goth clubs... (I guess that's 'emo' clubs, to you young ones) ;)

I probably shouldn't encourage it but...

Blasto121 should set up a batch file that deletes characters from his STEAM_ID every day

The established method for banning someone from FN is simply to mark their characters read only, after flagging them with the cheater template.

Actually didn't think much of the space in "D. Drew" as I figured it was for the same reason I am "Saint_Thoth" in game: I crash if I put a space in my name. I keep thinking he means Dr. Drew, as from the "Love Line" radio show around these parts - but maybe D. Drew is a rapper of some sort, I dunno. ;)

I've no direct evidence, at least through the forums, that zEdge3/Terrance1 is Korkis, the only two people posting under zEdge3's IPs, are himself and Terrance1 (not counting "D. Drew" on the MPC forums.)... However, Korkis has not posted, so that isn't saying anything.

Forum_Moderator_Panel said:
usahs.gif

Just those two.

If someone else has direct evidence that Korkis = ZEdge3/Terrance1, feel free to submit it. The only action I could possibly take at this point, would be to ban Terrance1's FN account (even if he is just ZEdge3's little brother or some such, ZEdge3 claims he put him up to it). I don't have auth to ban people from the forums, that'd be up to Lord K.

dizzy

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
lol just ban kokris an lets say he did he, cuz hes been the most pain in the ass in all the games.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Just for your information, Kokris' forum account (the one that got banned for spamming) is Kokris666.

I don't have proof that he is zEdge3/terrance1 (yet) but I don't really doubt it.

*sigh* Yer right.

Korkis666 = Zedge3/Terrance1 = Chase/Vlad

Think the forums didn't catch it right under Zedge3's account due to the dynamic IP cycling.

This group of characters has caused more issues than any other I can think of for the MS:C community, all and all - between the h4x, the map stealing, the item stealing, and now this. Suspect we'll have to ban the entire IP range (if phpBB forums allows that).

(Looking at the whois it seems that'd only block a small section of cox cable Atlanta) :\

I'd post the IP's to help you ban them from your various servers (case an ID generator is involved), but I think that's against our FAQ policy, or somethin. I'll have to ask Lord K.

Also interesting:
[foutpost]03/16-17:30 -'Kokris'<STEAM_0:1:7709352> says: '0 im terance vans brother or the real kokris better known'
If we do wind up banning some older brother who is an innocent victim of a little brother gone wild, I'd like to make sure it was the one who doesn't actually play the game.

All five accounts apparently attend the same school though. In addition to the dynamic IP, they've also all posted from a Newport Public School with a static IP.

It's astonishing to think that 90% of all the h8 in these forums over the past year may have been generated by the same twelve year old kid with multiple accounts. :|

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Thothie said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Just for your information, Kokris' forum account (the one that got banned for spamming) is Kokris666.

I don't have proof that he is zEdge3/terance1 (yet) but I don't really doubt it.

*sigh* Yer right.

Korkis666 = Zedge3/Terance1 = Chase/Vlad
Dude, no offense, but seriously, how did you not remember that account?
Kokris pulled a Krayman once; he renamed Oedipus' island1 into msc_rivine and then claimed that he made it. You sent him a partial script list because you thought he really did make it (but then again, he fooled more people) but fortunately some people (Jelly and I) discovered that it wasn't his map and you deleted his character.

Thothie said:
This group of characters has caused more issues than any other I can think of for the MS:C community, all and all - between the h4x, the map stealing, the item stealing, and now this.
Again I must say, this dude did it all:
Hacking as "Kokris".
Stealing a map as "Kokris".
Stealing items as "Chase" (I could find the topic for you, if you want me to).

The same Kokris also made a guild and you even said you liked his guild.

Thothie said:
It's astonishing to think that 90% of all the h8 in these forums over the past year may have been generated by the same twelve year old kid with multiple accounts. :|
Think of it like this - if all six aliases really belong to one person (which I think they do), we are only being plagued by one loser as opposed to six. Just remove the one loser and we'll be rid of all our problems.

So ban him with everything you can. I, for one, am 100% sure that it's just one guy with lots of different aliases.

For this special occasion, I have created a mega-zing:
r_huge_zing.jpg

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Wow! J-M! Mega Zing got my laughing so hard once you read everything then see the mega-zing...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Couldn't you have at least edited the picture to not look like suck? >_<

J-M's ownage

I lol'd.

Wow, I've not seen this level of drama since I was running the Goth clubs... (I guess that's 'emo' clubs, to you young ones)

Goth != Emo. They just have the same fashion appeal and dark outlook ;-)

It's astonishing to think that 90% of all the h8 in these forums over the past year may have been generated by the same twelve year old kid with multiple accounts.

Hey! I think I've contributed more than 10%! :(

J

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The magnitude and quality of J-M's ownaging is absolutely blinding. Another lamer busted. I clap and hand over this:

SheriffBadge2.jpg

Tao

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tell us where he lives, Thothie and we'll pay this Kokris guy a visit :twisted:

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Oh, nothing special.

He just cheated (by using amx_godmode), then he cheated some more, he also stole items from people, pissed people off, then he attempted to steal a map by claiming he made it, and now he tried to frame D.Drew, but next to that, he's a very nice guy.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
No, he's not even a "very nice guy", even if you disregard all of that :|

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
i must ask because i am a little confused. what has kokris done to be so hated?
Let's see if I can sum this up...

Recent investigations have conclude that:

Korkis = zEdge3/Terrance1/Vlad/Chase

Vlad & Chase were linked in a previous investigation. All those accounts are tied by IP. So while we can't say that they are all the same person, we can say they are all posting from the same household and go to the same school (from which they have also posted). From here on, I'll just refer to this individual or group of individuals as "Llama"

Llama's collective offenses include:
- Banned from the forums for spam (just one of the accounts listed, apparently)
- Running a server with a god mode plugin (for which the character was wiped, as well as a few others caught playing on said server)
- Submitting another persons map (Island1 by Oedipus) as his own in an effort to get the script list (actually managed to get a partial list out of that [no items], fortunately something nagged at the back of my mind). I don't recall if we actually wiped him for that, we may have.
- Dupping items, for which he was wiped again.
- Using exploits to steal other people's items, multiple times.
- Using server administrative powers to slay people and steal their items (back when you could still do this), for which we IP blocked his server (or, tried to).
- ...and now, attempting to frame D.Drew as a hacker (an easy target, to be sure), by creating an account in a hacker forum under his name, asking for cheats for this game, and posting links to the results here.

Each of these actions generated a huge thread of BURNING HATE that grew to be between 8 and 20 pages long. Most of which have been locked and/or thrown to No Man's Land - I believe. (I don't think even MiB and J-M and myself combined have generated as much hate here as this Llama.)

Shame though, I did like the name of his attempted guild. ;)
Tao said:
Tell us where he lives, Thothie and we'll pay this Kokris guy a visit :twisted:
Please don't track him down and do anything to him personally though... I think I've semi-inadvertently given you enough info in the last few pages to actually find him, if you really wanted to, so I'd be liable. :roll:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
What, you catch "steel" and not my miss-use of the word "there"? What kinda grammar nazi r j00? ;) (editz)
gramar_nazi_flag.gif