Join the hamachi MS:C

Aranic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
:eek: I'm Currently Using Hamachi to Host my Own Master sword Server, and we have 4 people on the Network, If your intereted joining us Pm me.Don't worry about your characters, Just send me your Save Folder and we can all play. I also have a teamspeak going, I hope to have at least 1 Pm ..... :? thanks. Mez

Aranic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
hamachi

incase what you were wondering what Hamachi is, it allows people to host things without going through my router, that way I'm still safe (i think) and im able to play with my friends, heres the Link. http://www.hamachi.cc/download/ and you can join us, our Mastersword Network is MezNetWork.

Aranic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
No

Hamachi allows people in routers to host servers or "vpn" with secruity. Me and 4 friends play MS:C using this. So i was wondering if anyone else wanted to join us.

Aranic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ohh

ohh haha sorry, So they could play on my server or is there a better way? Like on Client save or something? Sorry Im new to MS:C i only played the old ms.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
set up your server so it connects to [FN] all characters are stored on that and it provents cheating :D check out how here http://www.thothie.com/ms plus get all updates there, the original mod team of msc moved to source and is working on MS:S so you have to get all new updates there.

Aranic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
oh

ok well that works, But the main reason was i just wondering if anyone wanted to join our Small community gets kinda annoying in thornlands the queen keeps killing me lol. But could i use my character that i've been working on my server on this [FN]?

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
um ... fuzzy fish used to upload client side characters but i dont know anymore... might want to talk to thothie about it... he would know more.

Aranic

New Adventurer
Reaction score

Ah ok thanks, Cause i just started out i only have like 10 magic and 10 blunt arms but i'd hate to restart thats why i was offering to join my thing.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
you would have to still update other wise no one would join... (besides your freinds) but i kinda like your idea. seems almost liek your hosting your own FN server but its not FN :D

Aranic

New Adventurer
Reaction score

Ya Hamachi allows other stuff too like teamspeak or anything, I've used to being behind my Dmz so long that I get excited when i can host things.

Aranic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
DMZ

De military(zation sorry bad spelling) Zone, its means out side your router.

Aranic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
strange

Weirdest thing happened i did the [fn] thing and i see my MS character from wayyy back when i was playing the old ms.

Aranic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
No thats the weird thing he has no magic but like blunt mastery 15 and everything that i raised but not magic and hwen parry was not dealing with a shield.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
yea, but that would be impossible... on the old ms your characters we're stored on your computer just like client side characters now... and there wasnt magic... those characters arnt even compatible with the new msc.... on [FN] your character is stored on a central server else where. Not only that ... ms is a differnt mod that msc... you can have them both and play them both sepereatly as differnt mods.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
im still really doubting it that its your original character from the old ms. if it is lol i wanna hear what fuzzyfish and thothie have to say :p

Aranic

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well

Im just saying that i haven't played MS:C ever i just started a couple of days ago and when i connected to [FN] my old character is there hes only like level 8 but hes there.