I say dev apreciation day :D.

vecraude

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Well after a long half hour of sitting there and reading topic after topic, I have noted that yes...many of the devs go unapreciated for their hard work and effort to try and keep this mod alive.

Now look at it like this for one day atleast, they try their hardest to bring to us a place where we have made friends and enemies alike, they have strived to give us a world where we can explore and enjoy rather than bounce around and shoot people constantly. Not a single day goes by that these people, both the original devs and new devs alike, have tried to make this mod what it is today and for that we should actually give thanks.

You may say its broke or its missing stuff or any of that, but for one day just look at it like this, for years this mod has been worked on and worked on and is steadily getting better. each new weapon, every great map, every single diffacult boss is all there due to these people who have brought us this world.

Dont go off instantly saying im kissing ass till you have read every topic on the general forum and taken this all into notice cause I have yet to hear more than a handful of people actually be thankful for all of this, and if you still insist on being a flamer than lick the side of my nutsack cause these people deserve it for the many hours of THEIR lives they burned to make this even remotely possable.

Their is never a better way of showing appreciation than a simple thank you, and with that I (and hopefully others) thank all the devs for their hard work and dedicated effort in keeping MSC alive and a great place to hang out with all my friends! :D

Hemeriodius

New Adventurer
Reaction score
THANK YOU DEVS!

Its good to remember that for all the JM's and other trolls out there, there are lots of players who really appreciate your hard work and effort

Sirschmoopy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thank you devs making the #1 mod in the whole world possible!

P.S. :D:D:D:D!!

Masterchief117

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im apreaciative of them to for such a well made mod, they work hard they desirve apreciation from us all even if we dont see eye to eye with them :D

Joestar21

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yes much apreciation to the devs for an awesome mod.

Dejiko

New Adventurer
Reaction score
TY devs for putting so much time into this mod, even with so many people bitching and moaning(not in pleasure) about high level characters taking a long time to level :roll:

Skillasaur

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
The devs on this game have proved time and time again they are willing to help the community, and keep the mod alive by keeping ms:c fresh. Even if the changes don't really appeal to all players there have always been reasons for changes in the past. I have faith in the dev's to keep this game fun and alive as long as is possible. I'd just ask you guys to remember that the forums aren't indicative of the entire playerbase, or even the majority.

Thanks for provideing us with hours of fun and attracting intelligent and cooperative players.