How to get to Deralia without an error and crash.

Scottc

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I've told many people this, you have to go to another map first, and then to deralia, you can't just go straight to it...

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I read the post where you said that but I still think it's a bug. You can travel to all other maps without them crashing on you, except Deralia (which I haven't even tried yet by the way). So obviously something is wrong in Deralia.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Yeah, I just tried, and 'rcon changelevel deralia' worked fine for me.

Nice map by the way, great detail and atmosphere, but I expected it to be way bigger (especially more buildings you can enter).

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Yeah, I just tried, and 'rcon changelevel deralia' worked fine for me.

Nice map by the way, great detail and atmosphere, but I expected it to be way bigger (especially more buildings you can enter).

r_speeds are insane as is

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Yeah, I can understand there are limits of course, but you guys do know how to use func_wall and other optimization tricks, right?

Yes, but only so much can be done that way =\

Scottc

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
I read the post where you said that but I still think it's a bug. You can travel to all other maps without them crashing on you, except Deralia (which I haven't even tried yet by the way). So obviously something is wrong in Deralia.

goblintown crashes.

Wolfhound

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I've been to goblintown no problem. In fact, it's never crashed on me. I have a 100% success rate with goblintown.

lssj8

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Scottc said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:

goblintown crashes.

ya for u.....

wssplat

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I cant manage to find Goblintown...so I dont know what's there exactly. Or even if it crashes.

Deralia seems fine to me though.

Ewok

New Adventurer
Reaction score

Thanks for the compliment.

- Ewok