How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight?

How many can you take?

• 10-20

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 21+

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Below 10

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i could take on 31 five year olds.

i fucking rock.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I want to see what Red Cell scores.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I can take 26

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score

Incidentally, my friend actually did something like this. Last winter we were messing around in a snowball fight with some kids (elementary school)...They swarmed him >_> I don't think there were more than 15, but he couldn't really fight them all off. Though, he did use one or two as a weapon against the others.

...The rest of us stood back and lol'd.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hahah. Thirty-two here. I wonder if it'd change it if it knew that, rather than only eight-plus, I had been in well over fifty fights in seventh grade, alone?

Tull

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
"You could take on 26 five year old kids in a fight." Woo!

I could start off by walking backwards, if they stormed me, and kick the first ones in the heads and stomachs. Probably kill 3 or 4. Then, when they got closer, I could pick one up in the arms, swinging it around to repel, and perhaps get a hit or so on one of the rest of the kids before I throw it out on them. With this I would hopefully knock out around 4 kids. Then I could do some more walking backwards and kicking but I would probably be too tired to do a kid-swing again.
Could try to just jump into the crowd with my knees first and crush their eyes with my fingers while in there and hitting them, with my arms, in the head and stomach. That could be done a while, I think. If someone got on my back, I'm certain that I could just swing him off on another kid. This series of attacks would probably bring down around 10 or so. Then I would just bang down a few more with my elbows before I got to tired and lost or the five years olds are out of attackers.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
By this test: 23

But I know from personal experience: 0

Maybe if they were all boys... Making lil boys cry is a rite of passage... But lil girls... Jeeze... I r powerless against any girl in tears. Vile manipulative creatures of limitless evil that they are! :oldcry: