Help Please!

Lady Char

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hi, I downloaded Master Sword onto my computer but when I try to install it a error comes up saying "Acess violation at address 00477B05 in module masterswordvall-1[1].3-c1.4.exe. Read of address 00000000."
If anyone knows the promblem and knows away to fix it or a patch please tell me because I don't know what to do.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Bah, no moderator power here, someone move this to support.

Looks as though you are attempting to install the wrong version of master sword. Grab a copy from the front page ( http://www.msremake.com )

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
youre going to want to buy a mac, because you seem pretty stupid.

sry i couldnt resist xD

Lady Char

New Adventurer
Reaction score
No wonder why your thing says banned, cos ya always gotta say mean stuff about people.

Fadda

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Lol Vomica, good one.

On the other hand, Lady Char, download that one from ye' old' fileplanet warezbringer. I tried the other download sites, gave me an error when the download was complete. :/

Fadda

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Well thothie, it was an installer kinda thing on the downloads I did. The only one that didn't tell me the file was corrupted was the one from fileplanet.. if it was from fileplanet. Or filefront. I don't remember now.. arh damn nevermind.

Lady Char

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Okay I can't download it cos I have dail up and it is far too long. But theres got to be a patch or something that can help my problem at the top of this topic.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Lady Char said:
Okay I can't download it cos I have dail up and it is far too long. But theres got to be a patch or something that can help my problem at the top of this topic.

'fraid patch does not good without the main program - and even the patches are pretty big for 56k.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
find a friend with broadband, download it there and burn it to a CD

gotta warn you though, you wont be playing online with dial up - its much too slow for online play

Lady Char

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm not wanting to play online I just want the master sword mod thats all.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Thank god, I don't have to see her ingame (Not that I actually play anymore, anyway)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Lady Char said:
I'm not wanting to play online I just want the master sword mod thats all.

Game is nearly impossible to play single player. Far too difficult to take out the boss mons without backup.

Lady Char

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ehhh! when I had master sword mod I always played it single player I didn't have any problems

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
this is vastly expanded, and it has evolved into more of a multiplayer experience.

it is technically possible to play alone, but you will need very high levels for even some of the medium range bosses.

Lady Char

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I don't play online either, just a mod that my brother got and it's filled with bugs

Dankah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well essentially MS:C cannot GO offline. but you can play by yourself by creating a listen server and making sure its in lan mode. by chaning the line "sv_lan 0" in your listenserver.cfg to "sv_lan 1."

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
There is no way to play MSC offline. MSC needs Steam, steam dun like going offline. If you (the thought of you figuring out things Thothie can't figure out) truly found a way to play offline, PM Thothie straight away.