Halp! (Need web hosters!)

Tull

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Mikkel said:
am I the only one seeding the torrent?
I'm seeding it almost 24/7, but my connection sucks so it wont give any good speed and I guess many people cant receive it from my dumb connection. I got this über cheap connection, which is probably a router in the basement of my building that I can't access to forward ports and etc. But I mostly got my computer running 24/7 with µtorrent on, but so far Ive only uploaded ~400 MB.

tl;tr
Im seeding with my sucky connecting.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Tull said:
Mikkel said:
I'm seeding it almost 24/7, but my connection sucks so it wont give any good speed and I guess many people cant receive it from my dumb connection. I got this über cheap connection, which is probably a router in the basement of my building that I can't access to forward ports and etc. But I mostly got my computer running 24/7 with µtorrent on, but so far Ive only uploaded ~400 MB.

tl;tr

I've uploaded roughly 12 gb :mrgreen:

Tull

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Mikkel said:
Tull said:
Mikkel said:

tl;tr

I've uploaded roughly 12 gb :mrgreen:
But you got a freaking 10/10, and I got... shitty shit. Mine is somewhere along the lines of 2/1