Guns

Sosuke

New Adventurer
Reaction score
You don't understand the magic gun would be very hard to get it would be a magic artifact so its ammo is your mana, so the weapon should be pritty rare and hard to get ... Im not saying to put in lots of guns, the damage can be related to the players SC so it won't be overpowered

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im saying put normal guns...at shops for lots of gold should be stronger than wooden longbow...and make a magic gun with a magic projectile...not mana

Tokugawa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It shoulden't be that rare. Maybe we can cross out the idea of it being sold and instead being dropped by a few high leveling monsters. Say 'Wrecked Musket' would be dropped by something like a bandit. 'Deamonic Rifle' Would be dropped by a high level (Skeleton or Fire) boss. Maybe the boss can even use the weapon against us. Modeling the weapon might be hard but a simple musket can be obtained off BattleGrounds. The others are well....Down to your imagination.
blunderbuss.jpg

Maybe something like that as a rifle or handheld pistol.

Sosuke

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well the gun uses magic so you can have it feed off your mana or get different spells to store magic into shells for the gun, the gun from outlaw star uses magic that was sealed into shells and there was not much magic left on the planet, buy sence in this game sence there is magic it can feed right off our mana ...

Tokugawa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Okay we have magical bullet shooting guns :p. But please consider my ideas as much as possible. I would like to see this idea of gun detailing go straight in if you can.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Here is my opinion: guns would totally ruin the medieval fantasy aspect of this game.

agree completely.. 0 guns should be added

Tokugawa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Maybe it might ruin the epicness but it gives a new touch to a medieval game. At least giving it a try before we make rash decisions should be at hand.

Sosuke

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thats why I didn't want to have lots of guns, I was saying add a "Magic Artifact" gun and make it hard to get you could make it a Insanly strong boss and a drop rate of 1% then not many people would have it ...

Sosuke

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well Aperently "Tokugawa" don't understand the point of having it as a "Magic Artifact" so that it is rare as hell and hard to get, not very common ....

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i dont think guns would ruin it too much... and guns existed in late medieval time...i think it should be thoose guns...the earliest guns were around 1200 or so...and earlier cannons were from 1100

Tokugawa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I would state it as a Artifact but it would be a Artifact of many places. Maybe even elements. Fire, Ice, Holy etc etc. I consider it as a Artifact and a rare item but I can see the struggle for something thats exactly the same as something else in the game.

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I totally disagree with you all...
Guns are you kidding me.. I would probaly quit if guns got put in game.

....That anime stuff annoys the shit out of me too...

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
the earlist guns came from china and were fired by lighting fuses, this technology derived from fireworks with gun powder

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey im happy to see the forums are active.

NOTICE:
I might start mapping again =D

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Sosuke said:
well any gun will look to futuristic for the game but the gun uses up your mana each shot so your mana is your ammo (and if you use up mana, 0 mana and take a shot it uses all your hp as a side affect *if possable*)

less its made of more of wood with small ammounts of iron or osmething?

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
the gun shall be like the first gun invented and it must be a rare prototype...as a reward for a quest or something...

Tokugawa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well unless we make a vendor In Gate City 'Gun's R Us'. Maybe making it a treasure in mscaves too but give it the spawn rareity of say..Runite Shield.