FUN N GAMES

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Is it possible that we might see some type of games that the residents of daragoth play? Much like we have poker and gambling, why cant we have a game similar to that in MSC? It could help the games economy and be fun to play. Maybe we could make a card game for MSC and we could play with other players or NPCs.

TheOysterHippopotami

Active Adventurer
MSS Developer
DarkTide
Reaction score
While probably impossible to implement, a card game, especially one that could be played between players and NPCs, would increase the quality of this game ten fold.

But more mini games in general would really help Master Sword, especially in terms of building a future economy. A great place to put something like gambling would be in Uptown Deralia if it were ever made.

Some other ideas for mini games:
-Pet fighting and/or pet breeding

-A Colosseum map similar to the old Sven Coop map that allows you to summon monsters and fight them. Perhaps monsters could fight each other and players could bet on the fight?

-Hire-able mercenaries from different parts of the world

-Gardening/Farming. I picture this as giving the players the ability to grow food for selling as well as the ability to grow immobile plant pets.

-A job system that would allow you to take on civilian roles in towns, like blacksmith, grocer, or town guard. Or maybe even mayor. That gives me another idea

-Election mini games where players could compete against each other to gain the favor of the townspeople/aristocracy and get elected to a temporary position until the map changes.

-Probably impossible, but the ability buy a musical instrument and collect sheet music all over the world would be cool. Whatever sheet music was 1st in your inventory would determine what song you played when you took out your instrument and held down the primary fire button. C'mon. Who wouldn't want to play the lute?

Edit: YES AGE! FIREWORKS!

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
Sounds great to me! Every RPG I have ever played has had one of the many things oyster has listed. I am all for this! :D

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I'd like to see an arena or special map that you have to beat without dying once. KZ parts, epic fighting, with a reward at the end. We could need to get a ticket (rare drop maybe) to participate, use the ticket on a NPC to be warped into the challenge. There could be many challenges for different levels too. Also, I'd like to see some tickets to be used in an arena with loads of mobs, for exp, until you die or somehow complete it.

jon50559

Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
RiP
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
Or woah, an idea struck me. If we get holiday maps and items -- during the holidays -- that can only be played on FN during special times of the year, and likewise drop the special items during only those times. Arena maps, or a winter-themed... town maps?

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
HumanSteak said:
I'd like to see an arena or special map that you have to beat without dying once. KZ parts, epic fighting, with a reward at the end. We could need to get a ticket (rare drop maybe) to participate, use the ticket on a NPC to be warped into the challenge. There could be many challenges for different levels too. Also, I'd like to see some tickets to be used in an arena with loads of mobs, for exp, until you die or somehow complete it.

Or buy a ticket with a outrages price 1 million gold...