ELECTRO SKELE'S

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Electro skeletons came across my mind while making my desert map :D
i thought hmm i really think i will finish this map since i really like to work on it every single day, i thought hmm this town could be invaded by electro skeltons somehow ( the map wouldn't be a full town would be scorpian caves n suff)

anyway electro skeletons:

electro blades, lightning storm spam, ocassionly uses chain lightning

they could look like normal skeltons but like golden like bracelets n stuff

( i love the word electro btw)

Would be good to have some new skeleton types anyway.

Tirex

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Omg and then we need some uber script that will make an undead army attack every single map then remake all maps into skeleton domains and skeletons will rule the world and eventually all players will turn into skeletons.
No really i think we have pretty much undead alredy.
A NON undead lightning elemental monsters is ok but certainly NOT undead.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Tirex said:
Omg and then we need some uber script that will make an undead army attack every single map then remake all maps into skeleton domains and skeletons will rule the world and eventually all players will turn into skeletons.

Heh mabye for other maps but my map is more of the type for undead / scorpions. also i don't get why skeletons r popular... they just are..

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i would like to see elektro skeletons

Tao

New Adventurer
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
Tirex said:

Heh mabye for other maps but my map is more of the type for undead / scorpions. also i don't get why skeletons r popular... they just are..

I would say the players like them because they are so slow, dumb and easy to kill :wink:

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
i'll just have to request that everything in my future maps have crazy movement types...ahh..no not really, depends which map.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Yes, please. I'm tired of majority of the maps only containing undead, or all of the bosses being undead.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
but this map doesn't just contain skeletons :D

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i was planning to make orcplace2 into a demonic area...with twisted electro skeletons

(islaves from they hunger)

i dont know if crow allowed it...also i have to follow the story and thothie cant make new scripts so it will have to wait.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Elementally aligned skeletons are such a cliché. Can't you make a puppetmaster who summons and commands skeletons? So, when the master dies, all the skeletons just stand there rapidly loosing health.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well i got nothing else that is better right now...beside they look good
you will also face great monsters

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Tentadrilus` said:
Elementally aligned skeletons are such a cliché. Can't you make a puppetmaster who summons and commands skeletons? So, when the master dies, all the skeletons just stand there rapidly loosing health.

Actually, we do have a 'puppet master' of sorts, who controls his skeleton minions through a special amulet that, if you find, can be used to control them in turn... Although, it's not fully implemented just yet.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
eh so i'm confused is this elecro skeleton a good idea or is a bad?

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i say good if it uses my concept(skeleton vortigaunt)...if it just uses normal skeletons with ligthing damage and spells i say no thx.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Well then, J-M, you never played the Sven Co-op map called HellMouth. :p There's some skeleton vortigaunts that look good enough for msc :eek:

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well im sure if thothie could strip out the 'they hunger' sounds for the zombies then he could find the electric skeletons in there too (j-m, go play they hunger!) really good mod i suggest you play it :wink:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Keep meaning to hit the Svencoop forums and beg for the source for nm_darkisland.bsp - as I think it'd actually make a much better MSC map than it did a svencoop map.

I've the map and models for Hellsmouth, but not the source nor permissions to use them, suppose I could beg for that too. I've yet to actually play that one in svencoop, so I'm not sure which of the models he used for the volitgor.

skele.gif

I assume it's this one he used. If it's the baby skele model, I've other plans for that.

I really want to use his bloody skull & spine variant of the HL tenticle, and scale it up yet further. Then stick it in a tower with a spiral staircase. Script for that should be a challenge... Need permissions though.

Already got permission to borrow more or less anything we want from They Hunger.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Just in case this is the mail of the maps autor:

Ikey_B @ hotmail.com

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
acually i was thinking the electro skele's could be less.. poisen zomibe liek...
tbh i would of like the electro skeletons to be as liek the normal ones with armour so they look different, but if u guys don't want that, thats fine, as long it don't look like that poisen zombie ><

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
FER said:
Just in case this is the mail of the maps autor:

Ikey_B @ hotmail.com

nm_darkisland or hellsmouth?