jon50559

Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
RiP
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
This looks amazing, hard to understand why'd they pick the Source engine for a game like this though :? Maybe it's just preference. They're doing a damned nice job! Tracked

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Damn, thanks for sharing a good game that i didnt know about :mrgreen:

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah man! I'm now following the game as well.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Necropost, anyone got this on steam other than me? Game is pretty good, despite the common bugs/issues.

Drathamus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I've been playing the crap out of it too >.< Damn research is holding me back, though.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Patches are always welcome to the game but the free DLC they mentioned is even more welcome. :mrgreen:
I beat the campaign 4 times now, i dont know if i actually found the "secret ending" but i've checked the place in the tutorial cave, behind the portal, game seems sort of confusing when it comes to dialogues, hints and connection between many things that will lead you to secrets.

Drathamus said:
I've been playing the crap out of it too >.< Damn research is holding me back, though.

Same here, though i'm planning on playing this game up to lvl 60 or so (currently lvl 52) to unlock a few more things then i guess im done with this game for a while... unless i get any new clues about this game's secrets.

Glorfindel

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I have almost played the game completely to death, all I'm missing is time to finally research the last few things and think about if the game really has a true ending or not. I love this game, I hope they make another one because these guys definitely have a passion for whatever it is they're doing. I could definitely play some multiplayer, but so far I was the only one on my friend's list that owned it. :oldangry:

Drathamus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Yea, I've gotten the three *ahems* and found the *ahem* map, but I haven't quite been able to decipher how to get the TRUE ending...

All I get are allusions and references, stories and folk lore >.> Can't find a "Yay! You did everything perfectly!"

...which explains why I'm lvl 122.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Drathamus said:
...which explains why I'm lvl 122.

Too much exploiting to get that far, amirite? :roll: