Donation to the ms team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incivad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Awesome, way to go guys. I'm so glad to hear that. Though I must hope now with custom maps out of the way, you will be releasing a fresh map or two every now and then. While most were crude, horrible and made by majorly inexperienced mapppers, they did expand gameplay. The good ones, like the ms_quest series did anyway, And Urdual2, I think it was called. It was a puzzle map, and a bloody fun one at that.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Kuroneko said:
Fine, I'll let the cat outta the bag. Custom maps will not work on the new version. It would be a waste of time to develop/use them. Unless you like looking at poorly created maps.

I knew that about... three months ago.

Good to hear custom maps won't work in v1.4... for you. But that doesn't make me stop wondering why you're being such a whiney... person... over v1.3 maps.

The average amount of MS servers is... 0.373 servers a day. So what's the big deal? You're acting so totally old-MS-dev-like...

Gurluas2000

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i totally agree with j-m

1.3 is dead...

let the intellectual ones have sum fun :D

monk

New Adventurer
Reaction score
gah, Luke your a moron. What did i do to you? You came into my server and started whining and swearing at everyone there calling us h4xx0rs or whatever, when we were all actually using legit characters. So i killed you then stole your platemail helmet, oh nos! Luke MS is as good as dead, and almost everyone bar the newest of new players has used cheat maps and/or hacked a few stats. Just get over it, and while waiting for MS:C have some fucking fun in MS, get your martial to 255 and kill the orcs in helena in one punch!

This is getting too off topic. lock?

p.s. Luke, if you wanna say stupid names please rub the two braincells (i think) you have together and think of something ORIGINAL. Private Parts is the oldest in the book.

LukeW

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I came on your server to tell ceriux my ports got closed again, and you and colonel balls decided to bust out the maturity. *thumbs up*

HerrStrumpa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well monk you said you had a legit one but idont think så because you had that torch ring, which is a cheat item.

my keybord was all broken when i wrote this, it skps i some keysad change pöasesn

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
This topic has gone FAR OFF, you guys stole it from a guy who wanted to donate maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.