Donation to the ms team

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfranswa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I already said that I would help the ms team with the animations, (if you notice, they kinda suck right now), however I have a few maps sitting on my hard drive, which I said that I would happily donate to the mastersword team.

The only map that the team really was interested in was a large plains map. I t will probobly have a castle in it, however that's because the origional had one. Oh well, I guess they can do whatever they want with it.

I'm basically going to texture it up, then have one of their mappers check it out. Possibly to help further the maps along I hope.

Gurluas2000

New Adventurer
Reaction score
what??

some of it were useful...

and the bludgeon models kicked ass :?

LukeW

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M! Interesting seeing you here :), Being the guy that hosts all the cheat maps and a*tm*n*ys your character!

Oh yeah. Bit off-topic....

[ASS-SAVER]

I disagree!!! Yet I agree to a point.

[/ASS-SAVER]

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Oh no, you just informed a public forum board that I own a site hosting 66 custom MS maps and that my character is totally hacked...

What must I do now?

LukeW

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Haha, Run! The imaginary internet police are after yoooouuu!!!

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Heh.

J-M v2.5.5 said:
Oh no, you just informed a public forum board that I own a site hosting 66 custom MS maps and that my character is totally hacked...

What must I do now?

The amusing part is that you'll be willingly taking down maps, without us even telling you to do anything :)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Kuroneko, you are to be commended on your newest incarnation of bullshit. I mean... if you want to say something at least try to make sure it's logically correct.

LukeW

New Adventurer
Reaction score
*Bit confused*

By taking down maps, that means removing them from his site?

Why would he do that If you guys didnt say anything?

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
What Kuroneko says comes down to this:

Code:
I will remove maps from my site and I will like it. I will do so without being told to do so by the MS team.

Oh he also added a retarded grin to his post like so: :)

You've obviously been misinformed, Kuroneko. I have six (6) new maps which I'm going to add somewhere this week, willingly, and without you telling me to do so. And that's not a joke.

Incivad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I was quite assured that 1.3 cheatmaps would not be compatible, so Kuroneko, I don't see why you'd worry about the 66 (Soon to be more) maps that will soon be collecting dust while we all enjoy Ms:c. Which I do plan to play legitly. I, like the majority of the Ms community, wether they deny it or not, have played cheat maps, many have even hacked thier characters. Anyway, I'd be worried about preventing the future use of cheat maps and hacks, rather than worrying about huge number of 1.3 cheat maps, that as I said will be collecting dust if what the team has said is true.

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Wooo scary stuff J-M v2.5.5, better watch out Kuroneko he sounds like he means business :oldshock:

*Quivers in his little boots*

Incivad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
A wise author once said "People often say tea should be served with lemon only, no cream or sugar. Screw them, I like my cream and sugar."

LukeW

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Haha, I don't worry about JM, He's a nice guy just giving him a hard time. Inc's cool too. The one I most definitely do not like is Bob, or Jimminy Lummox. Not only does he cheat, he's rude, disrespectful, and kills you and takes all your stuff. His buddy monk is a bit of an asswipe as well.

New game! Let's make up superhero/sidekick names for Bob and his asswipe in training Monk!!

Me first!! Me first!!

Corporal Balls and his trust sidekick, Private Parcz! (pronounced parts)

Yayyy!!!!

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Fine, I'll let the cat outta the bag. Custom maps will not work on the new version. It would be a waste of time to develop/use them. Unless you like looking at poorly created maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.