Cant Install!?!?

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I download the game but when I click to use the installer it ask me what program to open it with. Im not sure what to do from here can some one plz help?

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yea I got that far after i posted but now I cant find the installer in all the folders :? I tryed just extracting the whole thing to my steam folder but that did not work:( So now im at a lost again lol

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
5569 said:
Yea I got that far after i posted but now I cant find the installer in all the folders :? I tryed just extracting the whole thing to my steam folder but that did not work:( So now im at a lost again lol
try basically downloading something new and when u click save it will bring u to the last place u saved something instead of hitting save again just reamember where that folder is and hit cancel... thats how i have to find where i save sometimes ...

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I know where I saved it just I cant find the installer for it in all the folders..

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
There is no installer exe in the rar. The rar simply contains the directory for MS, unrar it to your half-life dir.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
God forbid anyone else mention this while I'm out:

Download: Self Installing Exec (inside the zip) (38MB)

This will install it in the right place, the first time, end of problem.