"Bear" fists

Rocket117

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I hate bears. Although that has nothing to do with it/
STEAM_0:1:28441817
Today I was giving stuff to a noob from my chest. As usual I had shit tons of items i felt it was a good time for spring cleaning when i saw "bare fists" in my chest. I didn't know what they were so i picked them up from my chest aaaand. Two inventory slots taken up that i can't get rid of. So roll back to November 1st would be nice please.
Slot 1

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
So rolling you back would duplicate the items you gave to the newb (cheating the rollback system).

And you gave free stuff to the same guy without even trading, shame on you they say! :wink:

Rocket117

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Hmm, good point. Should I ask him to drop them? I actually don't know his steam or anything but i s'pose i could hunt him down

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I guess it would work if you got everything back, rolled back and then gave him the stuff again...

Then again people will frown upon giving away free things to new players, take my word on this one (also don't worry as there are lots of people doing this act as of late). I'm not against it or in favor, i do feel that at times new players need the help from higher level players, back in my days it was all about tanking hits and healing/shielding them. These days, it goes a little further than that and item lending sort of works. Pulling that one move "i lend you this spare item untill you get yours" or you could trade it away for potions or other consumables like i do, softens the thing up. :wink:

The worst that could happen is the new guy to quit and keep your item for a decade, if you want it back, you can bugger him/her about it. :roll:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done. Sorry for delay.

No idea how you pulled that one... (Reminds me of the "You strap your bare hands to your back." bug of another game...)

Maybe you had an ale in each hand, and it thought you had Beer Claws... I dunno... :\

Rocket117

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Might've been because of that damn dragon axe. always causing chest issues