a Series of none cheat training maps o.O?

UnknownUser

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
The Man In Black said:
I like how he tried it before calling it stupid :D

Also, why is it so bad? FN catches those maps and deletes chars using them, so it's just accelerating getting the cheaters out :D

And what do you mean by that MiB? I haven't touched cheatmaps since MS-1.35.... so HAHA!! And I know you used them back in those ol'days yourself (nobody would play without them back then) :D

Well in MS-1.35 i didn't use cheat maps, heck i didn't even heard of cheat maps untill last weak. and i don't plan on using cheap maps ever.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah i used cheatmaps... then i felt guilty and started a character that never touched anything not on the original maps.... got boring fast... then ummmm i basically went around leveling and crashing helena yyyyyup those were the days -_-

Raptor

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Cheatmaps... Good times, without ever installing a cheat map I was able to get all my character's skills to over 40 in 1.35 thanks to a certain healing pool in edana that just so happened to have granznux the warboss (or lord calrian, whichever I was in the mood for) in it, said healing pool also healed you and your opponent faster than they could EVER damage you (as long as you survived 1 hit from them). Good old "get exp without killing the mob" system...

That was thanks to a very simple .exe program that I won't name (but it should be obvious)... Before magic was even in the game and everything... Also managed to get every single chest in the game next to the thornlands transition, making "hunting for items" a matter of restarting the map (and also to respawn calrian or granznux if you "accidentally" kill them by luring them just out of the healing pool, but still in range of you when you're in it).

I'd run in there, lure him inside the pool, type +attack and called it a night, the next day I think I had like 55+ small arms and we were still there hacking at each other, that was shortly before MSC came out and I decided to not do that anymore. Surprised it didn't crash somewhere around midnight.

And yeah, helena was nearly impossible even for me and my 2 sisters, we'd fill up 3 entire quivers of the archer and buy every single quiver the shop had, and fill those up and drop them, it would still crash 3/4 times. Still worth it for the gold armor and snakeskin sheath. until I figured out I could just stick the chest in edana and have it spawn instantly.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Thothie said:
BTW - J-M - Can you get me a list of known cheat maps? I know you got me one way back when in MS 1.35 - but I think it's long gone. I intend to setup something to prevent XP/item drops on said maps. I wish I could remember the name of the one that looks just like this one though.
Thothie, sorry for the massive delay, but I can only say: better late than never. I finally got around to making this list, and I used the following definition for a cheatmap:

"A cheatmap is a map with (alot of) (rare) items and/or chests that are easily accessible and/or (alot of) (hard) monsters that are easily killable/provide easy experience."

This means that certain maps with free roaming monsters (read: monsters that are not easier to kill than normally) aren't cheatmaps (maps like 'seizure').

This also means that empty maps aren't cheatmaps either (maps like 'house').

Anyway, here goes. I'll make the names of non-cheatmaps bold to clarify (I'm listing them to show that this list is complete):
aftermath
asdasdevstuffv3
bears
bmountain
bmountain_breakable
boarhunt (this is the 99th custom map that never got released)
bou_training
bow_leveling
buyarea
castle
chests
clanbattle2
clanbattle3

coffit_trion
darktide2k3 (HAHAHAHA OMG P.O.S. MAP IN YOUR FACE DARKTIDE!!!)
dive!
doomtower
easylevels2
easylevels
ee_rocky_fields
ee_thebuilding
eh
equip3
equip
fallout
forest_training2
forest_training
fort_skull
fort_skullv2
fortress_of_graznux
gateroom
gauntlet
goblintown (fake version)
gold2
hell
hidden-valley
hidden-valley-plus
highlands2
house

hyrule_castle-beta
jm_arrows
jm_oskalath
jm_styxtemple2
jm_styxtemple
kazeroth_town_beta
kedge_keep
killem
lost_forest
lost_forest-past
lost_village
lostcastle
lowlands

maze
megalvs
motft_meeting
ms
ms_arena2
ms_arena3_final
ms_castle
ms_caves
ms_chestplatform2
ms_church
ms_future
ms_hell
ms_helms_deep
ms_maldora
ms_monastary
ms_monspawn
ms_quest
ms_swamp

ms_tavern
ms_town
ms_training
ms_training_area
ms_underworld
ms_underworldv2
mscaves
newbies
orc_city1
orcplace
p_graveyard
plains
plains-tundra-forest
port
puff
pvp_archery
pvp_arena

rats
secret
seizure
sell
skycastle
temple_alpha-test
towerofterror2
town1
training3000
urdual2
village
wn_waypoints

Those are all the "old" 99 (98 + one map that never got released) maps I know of. Some mapnames may be bold when they're not supposed to be (and vice versa) because it's so damn long ago that I played any of those, but I think I remembered the majority of them correctly.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Sadly, many cheatmaps were made... Even more sadly, a *few* of those cheatmaps had real potential.

ms_arena2/3 - that's the one with the boxing arena I was thinking of.

JM_Arrows was a cheatmap IMO - but I think in MSC, you wouldn't be able to pick up any of the 10,000 firearrows you spawned in there - plus they aren't nearly as valuable as they were in MS 1.35.

I can't remember what was in Little G's version of Goblin town to make it a cheatmap. Isn't it just a town with a bunch of his wet dream-demons running around therein?

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Thothie said:
JM_Arrows was a cheatmap IMO - but I think in MSC, you wouldn't be able to pick up any of the 10,000 firearrows you spawned in there - plus they aren't nearly as valuable as they were in MS 1.35.
Either you read something wrong on the list (jm_arrows isn't bold, so it's labeled as a cheatmap) or I don't understand what you mean here.

Thothie said:
I can't remember what was in Little G's version of Goblin town to make it a cheatmap. Isn't it just a town with a bunch of his wet dream-demons running around therein?
I'm not quite sure if there are easily accessible treasure chests in here or not. This was one of the maps I had my doubts about. However, the map is a pure piece of sh*t, it has a maphole the size of Texas, and it has bludgeon demons (insta-****ing-turnoff).

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, my anti-cheat measures may not stop the map from loading in the end anyways... May just wind up preventing items/XP. Haven't figured how I'm going to work it yet.

castle
clanbattle2
clanbattle3

house
jm_oskalath
kazeroth_town_beta
ms_church
ms_hell
ms_monastary
port
pvp_archery
pvp_arena

urdual2

These maps I don't have/remember - you have these in a pack somewhere still?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Those were just some of the maps inside of his map-pack... perhaps you missed them because there were so damn many?? (I mean seriously; ninety-eight maps!!)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Oh is he still hosting that thing? I think my copy of it maybe dated.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
castle
Small and empty, yet really good looking castle with some surroundings. There's nothing to do here except raise/lower the castle gate with a lever. Author: Kane

clanbattle2
clanbattle3

I don't fully remember what these two maps look like, but I think they both had two empty castles and maybe some orcs running around. Author: *unknown*

house
Map of a big (yet empty and undecorated) house on a cliff. Looks very nice. Author: *unknown*

jm_oskalath
Absolute piece of sh*t map I never finished. Don't waste your time on this one. Author: J-M v2.5.5

kazeroth_town_beta
ms_church
ms_hell
ms_monastary

This is a (small, yet somewhat hard) map series. You travel from the church to the monastary to hell to the town of Kazeroth. All maps except for 'ms_hell' are pretty small. You can't travel across these maps in the opposite direction. Author: Kenshin
Hint: The blue cross in the church heals you.

port
Pretty decent looking port map (as far as I can remember) with some merchants. Author: Gurluas

pvp_archery
pvp_arena

...how can you not have/remember those maps when they're hosted on your own site? These are Marctastic's PVP maps :oldshock:

urdual2
Fun, yet short puzzle map. There are no rewards (items/chests) whatsoever, and one of the three puzzles (I think the first one) is based on arrow climbing. Therefore, this map might be useless. Author: Cyax

Thothie said:
These maps I don't have/remember - you have these in a pack somewhere still?
I'm re-uploading the map pack (with a new, completely random filename that nobody will ever guess) to a certain location. I've also passworded the file, just to be sure. I'll send you a PM with the URL and password as soon as it's finished uploading.

Netrogor said:
Those were just some of the maps inside of his map-pack... perhaps you missed them because there were so damn many?? (I mean seriously; ninety-eight maps!!)
Ninety-nine. I never released one map (because it's relatively new), 'boarhunt'. Look at my post again on the previous page for this 'boarhunt' map.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
pvp_archery
pvp_arena
...how can you not have/remember those maps when they're hosted on your own site? These are Marctastic's PVP maps

Oops, my cutie-pastie skillz are t3h fail. ;) Yeah, I'm hosting those on me server too. :oldshock:

Pretty decent looking port map (as far as I can remember) with some merchants. Author: Gurluas
Little G made a decent looking map? :oldshock:

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
asdasdevstuffv3 is where you can get apostle gear in 1.01 =P

load up 1.01 load up the map and feel the power of the Loreldiens flow through you! kick Undamaels ass too! hehe... fun...

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Little G made a decent looking map? :oldshock:
Believe it or not, but I was thinking the same thing. When I finished typing that I noticed "decent looking port map" and "Author: Gurluas" and then I almost ****ing slapped myself.

However, as far as I remember it does look decent (but it's pretty small, so yeah).

Edit: I was obviously mistaken. Brush shapes in this map don't come in alot more varieties than prisms, cubes and boxes. The map doesn't look good at all (and you can't enter the buildings):
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/ ... rt0000.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/ ... rt0001.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/ ... rt0002.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/ ... rt0003.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/ ... rt0004.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/ ... rt0005.jpg

Also, did you receive my PM?

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Oh man, my swamp map will own! :D Sorry :oops:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Doesn't sound as though there's anything cheatmap in it. I've still not had the chance to look into them. (Yes, I did get the PM, thank you.)

By Little G's standards, that's complex geometry. ;) - Although it may be all prefabs for all I know...

Didn't Little G make that popular, yet IMO really crappy map... Umm... Hidden Valley? (and several varaiants there of.) Technically a cheat map, given some of the contents - but I suspect it wouldn't load anyways.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
hidden-valley
hidden-valley-plus
plains
plains-tundra-forest

Those are the four maps you're talking about. I think 'hidden-valley-plus' is the biggest, but I'm not sure, since they all look alike.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
all the hidden valley and plains were test maps for unused 1.3 stuff
port was just the beginning to a mad sea crossing idea i had once,
it involved taking to a continent named Misthalin with elves i think...cant really remember and a desert continent named Asgarnia with a steam train and cannons also i posted the link to give a list of maps to thothie

as for the cheatmaps hell aint a cheatmap
it was from the original mastersword beta

also goblintown has no chests n, stuff
just bludgeons and a secret passage leading to a lava room with a giant leak

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I like how you stole those names from Runescape >_>

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Actually it was supposed to use runescape music
and the steam train concept came also from rs...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I figured I'd make this public in case somebody want to fix one of these maps, had a different point of view on any of them, or just wanted to point out something I stupidly missed.

I finally go the chance to sort through all those bloody maps J_M listed for me - and I thought I'd clarify... I didn't want to declare maps cheat maps, just because they are crap. ;) Crap design does not always make it a cheat map, but rather, just one not really worth playing.

Cheatmap requisites:
Any one of the following:
- Healing Triggers
- Monsters in boxes or otherwise safe/easy to kill
- Insufficiently guarded treasure/items
- Insufficiently supported boss(es) with treasure
- Immediately accessible bosses
- Too many high level monsters in a small area for quick/easy XP farming
- Designed specifically for accelerated XP farming
- High monsters with limitless spawns
(I'm sure there's something else, but that's all I can think of just now.)

Sometimes you get the above in maps not intended to be cheatmaps (just poor/lazy design, like on Cerix's arena map). If the map creator doesn't fix the issue, however, it still qualifies as a cheatmap.

A map that has no ms scriptfiles (items/monsters, etc) can't be a cheatmap.

I added all the one's you indicated to the cheat list, save as follows:
GREEN - moved off the cheat list for now
RED - Still on the cheat list, reason why.
ORANGE - Still on the cheat list, but maybe salvagable.
YELLOW - On the cheat list, but uncertain.

Warboss maps - a lot of these maps were marked cheat only due to a single, far too lightly defended Graznux... So what I've decided to do, is set Graznux up so he only drops his axe on maps he's actually designated to be on. On other maps, he can still be used as a high-end grunt without risk of sending the map into cheatdom. (He'll be re-named "Orc Warlord", not drop his axe on death, and be worth a little less xp/gold.)

bou_training - Crap map, but dun see any cheats here... Am I missing something? The name itself is almost enough though...

buyarea - Crap map, with one Helena store, and Blood Reaver - Blood Reaver WOULD be able to attack you save the stupid changes I made to him in an attempt to get him to work with Jester's stupid map. (I wonder if Little G ever got done modding that into Bludgeon land).

coffit_trion - No loadie - but I can tell from the ent file it is a cheatmap (loads of healing triggers)

darktide2k3 - Crap map, although doesn't look like it's intended to be a cheatmap. That mote does tend to catch the orcs, but they can get out. (The jumping ones get out rather easily.) I wouldn't call it legal for FN, but I wouldn't want to block it for everyone.

Doomtower - Crap map, but there's not even an msc scriptfile on this map, so I don't see any issue with it... And although it is a crap map, it is really pretty - and interesting that it doesn't lag more (kinda good to know you can build glass houses like that and not worry about lag too much.)

ee_rocky_fields - Crap map, but dun see any other problems with it. Maybe you could train on the boars, but well, I don't see that being an issue lest someone decided to use the Eric Cartman approach to MMORPG. They're no more vulnerable than anywhere else.

ee_thebuilding - ditto. This one does have a treasure on it, but it's not a real valuable one, and I couldn't find it.

Eh - Total and utter crap map, but not a cheat map in MSC. The exploder won't have any effect on undamael (being invulnerable by default).

fortress_of_graznux - Crap map, but at least it's leak free and lit. I'm assuming the problem here is that Graznux has insufficient backup, but I never had the patients to actually find him. Looking at the scripts, it doesn't look like you'd have to go through enough pain to make the reward he gives you worth it. If you find out otherwise, tell me, and I'll remove it from the cheat list. **Setting this to green due to the changes to the warboss script. (He won't drop the axe here.)

Goblintown(little_g) - Yes, is a cheatmap, or at least has something on it that makes it intended to be so (it may or may not be setup right to spawn - but it's an obvious enough attempt to cheat that I ain't taken the time to find out)

Hell - Crashie. Dun see anything in the ent table that looks cheatish though. I'm going to remove it from the cheat list since it 1) won't load, and 2) is liable to be someone else's custom map name.

hyrule_castle-beta - No loadie, but I see the healing trigs

jm_styxtemple2 - No loadie - I remember this cheat map though. Seems it could be made into something fun with ripent with little effort, IIRC. It's probably an sfor chest causing the crash.

kazeroth_town_beta - total cheatmap

lost_forest - Not sure if this is intended to be a cheatmap, but yeah, bad design turned it into one.

lost_forest-past - Hard to cheat on a cheatmap with no spawn point, but I'll leave it on the list anyways.

maze - Only a cheatmap due to the warboss with insufficient backup and some monsters stuck in walls. I wonder if this is one of Little G's map, as the ent table looks like one of his. It looks like, if you like to get lost in mazes, this map could actually be somewhat fun.

Ms - There's no scriptfiles on here, so it can't be a cheatmap (just a crap-map). Something on it causes the modextra_cache error though, oddly enough. (Maybe the pushable? Or the prefabs? Hmm...)

ms_castle- Crap map, but not a cheat map. While it *may* have been a cheatmap in MS 1.35, due to Voldar, I dun think it qualifies as one in MSC. It is actually a playable, if lagtastic and insanely overscaled map. (Easy nub mapper mistake to make, 'specially back in the day when we didn't have models in worldcraft.) This is also a likely map name for some future mapper to use.

ms_church - Crap map, debatable... You could abuse the high priest here to farm XP on 12 undead warriors... So I guess I'll add it.

ms_future - Total crap map, but no cheats. Brownbear here somewhere, but couldn’t find it.

ms_helms_deep - Cheat map, due to too many treasures on map - but it is a shame as the design does have some potential. I dunno if someone wants to take the time to ripent it into something useful and rename it.

ms_hell - No spawn, suspect under-defended warboss, but can't tell for sure.

ms_maldora - No loadie (bad surface_ext)... Doesn't look like a cheatmap from the ent table, but I'll keep it on the list until someone can confirm.

ms_monastary - This wasn't on the cheatmap list, and it doesn't seem to have a spawn. I am none-the-less adding it, as it seems to be treasure loaded and has an unprotected warboss in the ent table.

ms_tavern - Crap map, but no cheats. Seems there's supposed to be some rats here (only script file on map) but they do not spawn.

ms_underworld - Crashie (not sure why) - I dun see anything too suspicious in the ent table though.

ms_underworldv2 - This one works. It actually doesn't look like too bad of a map, and I see no evidence of cheats.

p_graveyard - No loadie

plains - Crashie (monsters/Brownbear = wrong caps), there's a fangtooth chest on it, it may or may not be sufficiently guarded (and monsters may or may not be in boxes)

rats - Ummm... This is a weird map with a bunch of pendulums for vis effects or something. Not a cheatmap. Bunch of rats that don't spawn on it, being the only scriptfiles.

Secret - - This is a cheatmap, but barely. I mention this as I want to make it clear that a map with a relatively unguarded secret treasure is considered "Insufficiently guarded treasure". It may take a player hours to find the treasure - but once he's found it, he can go back over and over again and stock up. Secrets don't work so well in MSC because of this (and the BOU thread.)

temple_alpha-test - no scriptfiles = not a cheatmap

town1 - ditto (although also total crap map)

training3000 - There's really nothing on this map to make it a real cheatmap, but it is crappy and useless - and the name alone would generate so many accusations, I'll add it anyways.

Village - Crap map. No functioning scriptfiles though, so not a cheatmap.

wn_waypoints - I dun think the map warping bits here qualify as cheatmap material.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I forget, is there a download for these? I say this because I'll try my luck on those unloadable maps for Thothie, and such. ms_central_enabled 0 of course ;-)

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
What if the heal only works for a certain time, and can only be triggered with a special item/combination?

Just interested, as I have some rough ideas for what to add to Hunderswamp :)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Thothie said:
buyarea - Crap map, with one Helena store, and Blood Reaver - Blood Reaver WOULD be able to attack you save the stupid changes I made to him in an attempt to get him to work with Jester's stupid map. (I wonder if Little G ever got done modding that into Bludgeon land).
I'm not sure what you mean here: the Blood Reaver isn't in Unrest, the Flesh Eater is. Anyway, blam this piece of crap map.

Thothie said:
coffit_trion - No loadie - but I can tell from the ent file it is a cheatmap (loads of healing triggers)
This is probably one of the biggest cheatmaps ever made (almost as big as my Styx Temple) but it looks like sh*t. So I can only recommend that you don't waste your time :p

Thothie said:
ee_thebuilding - ditto. This one does have a treasure on it, but it's not a real valuable one, and I couldn't find it.
If I remember correctly, there's an invisible ladder in one of the rooms. You'll have to decompile the map to figure out where to go (like I did).

Thothie said:
Hell- Crashie. Dun see anything in the ent table that looks cheatish though. I'm going to remove it from the cheat list since it 1) won't load, and 2) is liable to be someone else's custom map name.
Author: Gurluas

Thothie said:
hyrule_castle-beta - No loadie, but I see the healing trigs
This map does have a room filled with chests, but I've never seen any healing fields in it :oldshock:

Thothie said:
jm_styxtemple2 - No loadie - I remember this cheat map though. Seems it could be made into something fun with ripent with little effort, IIRC. It's probably an sfor chest causing the crash.
Lol.

Thothie said:
kazeroth_town_beta - total cheatmap
I am positively sure this map was an attempt at a legal map. If there are chests (or things that would qualify this map as a cheatmap) in this map, I have completely forgotten about them :eek:

Thothie said:
lost_forest-past - Hard to cheat on a cheatmap with no spawn point, but I'll leave it on the list anyways.
I RipEnted a spawn point into this map once, and it's basically the same as lost_forest, but it has a half-ruined fortress with some orcs in the centre area. Also, it looks like crap.

Thothie said:
ms_castle- Crap map, but not a cheat map. While it *may* have been a cheatmap in MS 1.35, due to Voldar, I dun think it qualifies as one in MSC. It is actually a playable, if lagtastic and insanely overscaled map. (Easy nub mapper mistake to make, 'specially back in the day when we didn't have models in worldcraft.) This is also a likely map name for some future mapper to use.
Just to clarify: this map was never intended as a cheatmap.

Thothie said:
ms_helms_deep - Cheat map, due to too many treasures on map - but it is a shame as the design does have some potential. I dunno if someone wants to take the time to ripent it into something useful and rename it.
Just remove all of the chests except one :)

Thothie said:
ms_hell - No spawn, suspect under-defended warboss, but can't tell for sure.
This is the third map in a series of four gauntlet maps:
ms_church -> ms_monastary -> ms_hell -> kazeroth_town_beta
This map is actually pretty hard. It also has this really stupid puzzle that involves a lava pit and an invisible path over it. You should really RipEnt a spawn point in this and see it for yourself.

Thothie said:
ms_maldora - No loadie (bad surface_ext)... Doesn't look like a cheatmap from the ent table, but I'll keep it on the list until someone can confirm.
From what I remember: some skeletons in a corridor that leads to a... dead end. I'm quite sure the skeletons are lesser and greater minions of Maldora (hence the name).

Thothie said:
ms_monastary - This wasn't on the cheatmap list, and it doesn't seem to have a spawn. I am none-the-less adding it, as it seems to be treasure loaded and has an unprotected warboss in the ent table.
This is the second map in a series of four gauntlet maps:
ms_church -> ms_monastary -> ms_hell -> kazeroth_town_beta
I must say that I don't remember a warboss, but I do remember a treasure chest which was quite craptastic. This map is almost completely dark and very boring.

Thothie said:
ms_tavern - Crap map, but no cheats. Seems there's supposed to be some rats here (only script file on map) but they do not spawn.
The rats do spawn, but they're in the basement. To get there, you must find a hidden hatch in one of the corners (it's either breakable or useable). Retarded huh? Hidden rats in a basement. Lol.

Thothie said:
ms_underworld - Crashie (not sure why) - I dun see anything too suspicious in the ent table though.

ms_underworldv2 - This one works. It actually doesn't look like too bad of a map, and I see no evidence of cheats.
Version two has some bugfixes and is more entertaining. Basically this map is part maze, part lava jumping puzzle, with a boss monster (Murmur) at the end. Despite its crappy look, I like this map.

Thothie said:
p_graveyard - No loadie
One of this map's puzzles relies on arrow jumping. And since that feature is gone, and since the map is pretty ugly/boring/small, I would not waste my time on it.

Thothie said:
rats - Ummm... This is a weird map with a bunch of pendulums for vis effects or something. Not a cheatmap. Bunch of rats that don't spawn on it, being the only scriptfiles.
Hahahaha, seriously, you HAVE to go to this map again. Ride one of the pendulums. You'll go through a trigger_once (as you ride one of the pendulums) and the rats will spawn.
This map is so weird it's actually funny ^___^

Thothie said:
Secret - - This is a cheatmap, but barely. I mention this as I want to make it clear that a map with a relatively unguarded secret treasure is considered "Insufficiently guarded treasure". It may take a player hours to find the treasure - but once he's found it, he can go back over and over again and stock up. Secrets don't work so well in MSC because of this (and the BOU thread.)
1) You actually found it!
[rant]2) Stop mentioning the ****ing BoU thread. It's because comments like this that I might get people joining BoU just for "that thread". Solution: don't mention the thread and people won't know about it. When people don't know about it, these people won't join BoU. When people don't join BoU, they won't see "that thread". When people don't see "that thread", the locations to your precious secret items will remain hidden to more people. Seriously. Don't mention the god damn BoU thread.[/rant]