WTFreak Happened to me last nite!

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Well I got home around 11:30 PM at night, showered, and went to bed right?

So I open my eyes for about a second not sure why, at a point when i was sleeping, and WTF, I felt Like I was Freaking pinned down, and all I heard was MUAHAHHAHA, it was in a high pitch voice...., but I couldn't hear anything else, and there was no one home that night..........., I couldn't move, all I could do is see at the corner of my closet, and like ... I was like ??????? :oldshock:

So I said "Lord please help me, Jesus Christ compels you!"...... Then I was I could move, and talk, I got up, ran to turn on the lights.

1:00 Am..................

Any Ideas?

:?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
You may think you were wide awake, but it was most likely a dream. It happens every once in awhile that you have a dream that real. I once had a GIANT spider land in my bed, or so I thought, so I jumped up, covered it with my pillow, and beat the shit out of it with my lamp. Thing is, there was no spider, it was just so real.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
I once had a GIANT spider land in my bed, or so I thought, so I jumped up, covered it with my pillow, and beat the **** out of it with my lamp. Thing is, there was no spider, it was just so real.
LMFAO!!! :oldlol:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
So I open my eyes for about a second not sure why, at a point when i was sleeping, and WTF, I felt Like I was Freaking pinned down, and all I heard was MUAHAHHAHA, it was in a high pitch voice...., but I couldn't hear anything else, and there was no one home that night..........., I couldn't move, all I could do is see at the corner of my closet, and like ... I was like ???????
See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_Paralysis

and:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

So I said "Lord please help me, Jesus Christ compels you!"...... Then I was I could move, and talk, I got up, ran to turn on the lights.

See:
http://www.subgenius.com ^_^

Stop sleeping on your back and get some breath-right strips or something, tends to cut down on that. ;)

PS. If it happens a lot, see a doctor, it can be the symptom of a treatable medical issue... Or a not so treatable one that you probably want to know about. :|

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
And remember, Thothie isn't really a doctor, so don't trust him for a "checkup" :|

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Rage, the girlfriend you dumped came in your dreams and haunted you. Simple simple.

and now for something completely different...

Dammish I wanna gf D: Too bad she turned me down.

Sir_Pliskin

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Some times the body is get emmotin from your mind.

One time I was dreaming I fell and it felt like i was really falling froma high or an unknown distiance.I thought I was ging to die but i woke up and I siad thankgod it was a dream. Your shower must of been hot so you were relaxed. So you were a bit sleeping but your mind was awake witch cuase you to maybe fall or w/e else happen to you. The mind is powerful you know. Is it eather that or some one beat the shit out of you!
Witch mean turn on the lights before anything. Dark earas cuase alutions.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Holy shit!

Where'd this "Sir_Pliskin" come from!? And why the hell did he revive a thread that is approaching two months in age!!

Well in any case, welcome to the forums Pliskin. Also, please attempt not to revive seemingly dead threads :oldlol:

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I once had a GIANT spider land in my bed, or so I thought, so I jumped up, covered it with my pillow, and beat the **** out of it with my lamp. Thing is, there was no spider, it was just so real.

...Too much MSC? :?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
If somebody is dreaming about a fantasy world from a video game, and mixing it with their everyday lives... they should get the fuck off the computer and do some sports or weight lifting. It isn't healthy to get so absorbed... so I guess I would have to recommend:
A) The sports/weight-lifting idea
B) Go ahead, rot yourself into hell
C) Shock Therapy; it works wonders for indoctrination

So... with that said, since option "C" is the most painful, I vote for that one. Besides, I've always wanted to see somebody in the process of shock therapy :twisted:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Sabre said:

...Too much MSC? :?
Personally, I've just taken to keeping a spider blade under my pillow. ;)

Only issue is, the sheets get singed really bad when I kill the spider...

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
:oldlol:

Nice Thothie, if you aren't happy about your personal security in real-life... buy a handgun, get a license, and put that under your pillow. In the event that you shoot somebody in the back when they break into your home, flip them over and shoot them in the front too. Make sure to align an entrance & exit wound look, that way you won't be charged with murder (my Theory of Law teacher told me that is how you do it).

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Given the kind of girls I tend to date, keeping a gun in this house is not an option. Even the spider blade's kinda risky.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Go for a skullblade or great axe then, they won't stand a chance :oldshock:

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Like from Family Guy when Peter hears that his mom is visiting him... "QUICK FAMILY, INTO THE ESCAPE POD!"

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I had one of those once. Wound up stuck in a small space with a whiney gold gay robot for over 16 hours, finally emerging only to kidnapped by angry dwarfs, and then "resuced" by a prepubescent farm boy who dragged me, against my will, on a rebel crusade where I got shot several times. Don't want to repeat that experience, thanks.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Odd. I thought that would be your typical Saturday night.

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I had one of those once. Wound up stuck in a small space with a whiney gold gay robot for over 16 hours, finally emerging only to kidnapped by angry dwarfs, and then "resuced" by a prepubescent farm boy who dragged me, against my will, on a rebel crusade where I got shot several times. Don't want to repeat that experience, thanks.

LAWL