wtf who made a thread on what i said

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Lol, it's not another thread, it was removed from the thread where it started :)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Same thing happened a while ago with a different thread when Thothie did some "filtering". He just selects the posts that don't make sense (might as well select half the forum now, Thothie) and puts them in a new thread in No Man's Land.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Meh, sometimes I like to archive stupidity for study by future net-archeologists. Habit I picked up on from Lord K, who has a built a much more impressive museum in there than I, over the years...

I get a lot of complaints from nubs about the forums being impossible to use due to all the h8 spam. As such, I've been trying to crack down on it more without removing relevant topics, but there's just so damn much of it, and so much of it is border-line relevant or partly relevant... and I'm frankly, just far too lazy to be a good Nazi. So don't take it personally just cuz your post was one of the few to ever get nailed. ;)

Offtopic is a flame fest, even if I could moderate it, I wouldn't - just let things go here. People gotta have some place to burn, I suppose.