Which weapon skill is bestest?

Which weapon [i]satisfys[/i] you the most?

• Slicy-Swords?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Puncha-Puncha weapons?

• Stabby-Daggers?

• Pwning-Axe? (on a good day)

• Smashy-Smashing weapons?

• Dead-where-you-stand Archery?

• oOooOO! Preeeetty! M@gic!

• Total voters

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I bet many people went to this post thinking "OMG! I have to find out which weapon is the best so I can get it!!!111"

I personally find archery the most satisfying skill in Master-sword

You have to actively aim at your enemies and have a sense of urgency while you click as fast as you can trying to drop an enemie before they get close enough to hit you.

I have yet to try elven arrows paired with an elven bow, but I can imagine the ability to snipe enemies from great distances to still be as fun as it was in 1.3

Magic is suprisingly a lot of fun as well... being able to hit so many enemies at once makes you feel godly.

Oooo and as for weapons...

Tork makes you feel like a ninja slicing super fastlike... Great axe makes you feel like the grand pwner of all dropping 150+ each attack...
(forty percent of the time it pwns every time)

The bone blade just makes you feel plain evil :twisted:

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
im a dagger man myself.

cuz im an assassin at heart

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I rather prefer magic. There's just something fun about being able to jump around on monster's heads and do other crazy things while still fighting >_>

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
I like magic the best... but it takes me forever to level it... and now that u die and loose experience... it would take me even longer on my already lvled magic user i lost my best spell to the update. sooo ima go with swords even though aside from magic swords is actually my least favorite...

HobbitG

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Axes are my favorite, but there's really a lack of nice-looking and useful axes in the game. After that it's probably magic.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I personally like the big "Grog smash goooood!" approach, though mainly due to the blunt's built-in capacity to stun most any opponent, thus reducing by half, or more, the damage he's going to put out to me, or in some case, even giving me enough time to step out of the way of his attacks, and hit him between swings. This makes it seem much more like real-time combat than you get with other MMORPGs. (OMG, I can dodge!)

Magic is fun too though... But my FN character's magic is t3h suck. Still, raising the Army of Darkness is always fun, and he can at least do that. ;)

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah i'm trying to raise my axehandling and i'm sick of dwarven so i'm going around 1-hit KOing most things w/ the awesome pwn axe

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I like punching things, punching things is fun. Magic is also fun, I like to zap things with magic. Now if only I could combine them together... Wait thats right fire guntlets! It would be great to have a spell that enchants your fists with some super deadly clobbering ability!

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
I like punching things, punching things is fun. Magic is also fun, I like to zap things with magic. Now if only I could combine them together... Wait thats right fire guntlets! It would be great to have a spell that enchants your fists with some super deadly clobbering ability!

something like berzerker's Mits?! :p gives u a large attack but drains double the stamina? lol that would be pretty cool.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
ceriux said:
Blasto121 said:

something like berzerker's Mits?! :p gives u a large attack but drains double the stamina? lol that would be pretty cool.

something like that could be fun! or something like a flurry of blows, punch really fast doing only small damage... IDEA! much similar to a magic system a memory system for your fists, it functions similar to magic but instead you call forth the memory of a powerful skill you can perform with you fist, like a the standard powerful palm strike doing large sums of damage in one powerful strike, or like what I said before with flurry of blows [/idea]

nothing like a magical fist to show that enemy who is boss.