Where is Keledros Ruins

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Get to Helena and once youre in, go to "keledrosprelude" also known as "dangerous pass" then get to the underground mine-like entrance. Once you past some fang tooths and bandits, you will come to three doors. Take the middle once and press "use" in front of the wine rack then a door will open leading to the ruins.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Yeah sure, no problem:
...\Steam\SteamApps\<e-mail_goes_here>\half-life\msc\maps\keledrosruins.bsp

Now on a more serious note: Surely you've played keledrosprelude (the dangerous pass). Look at the name, it's the prelude to keledros. This 'keledros' is actually 'keledrosruins' (the ruins of Keledros' keep), the map you seek.

So it would be logical if keledrosprelude leads to keledrosruins, right?

Now, would you like some w(h)ine with that cheese?

s7ick

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i'm infront of the 3 doors....ok now i'll see that wine rack..merci beaucoup :) (thanks) :D

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
No offense, but you're way too weak to beat him alone (within reasonable time).

By the way, his psycho blizzard attack usually one-hits me too... :oldshock:

s7ick

New Adventurer
Reaction score
by the way someone told me(i don't remember who)that i can buy the ultimate spells like blizzard and thunderstorm from here(keledrosruins).Is this true?And if yes,do i have to kill the insane wizzard first?Cause this is madness :oldcry:

JabbahRulz

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
keledros was pretty easy for me, when he was unbugged, i took half of his hp away with my FCK/Fang tooth combo, only spell that hit me of his was blizzard, which he did after a while. Once he got bugged, whee. (So were his minions :D)

s7ick

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Bravo :),i tried to kill him with my other hero (life 285,mana 130,great maul highest dmg-134.5)but....i took him 300 life atleast,before one blizzard got me from somewhere...but the strange thing is him does to me 17.5 dmg with blizzard,and he kills me with one blizz...what happens here,does the blizzard hit me 2000 times not 2 as i think!