Bug with charging of weapons.

Solutus Uretrus

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Hi, i have very annoying bug with charging. After few minutes of map run start my charging becomes mad. It can work or f*ck with me as usual. Ability of charge depends of place where i stay or point what i look at. I use usual two neckhunters and in case of this bug shooting with it is true suffering. I know what question will be next. ms_autocharge doesnt help me.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
ms_autocharge should do, something though... You might check your binds to be sure the left/right mouse binds are default (at console, "bind MOUSE1 +attack", then "bind MOUSE2 +attack2", sans quotes) - maybe also try enabeling/disabling raw input mode, if you have fancy mouse software.

Kanta

Old Skool Apostle
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
This is a lag based glitch, I've had it before. If you have high ping or there is just too much shit like effects/npcs/lights you will just lose the ability to charge your weapon.

There isn't much you can do to help it.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Lag can stop the game from detecting the double click proper, but autocharge usually bypasses that. :/

Kanta

Old Skool Apostle
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Yeah, the double click definitely suffers from lag but I have experienced a lot of instances where even ms_autocharge 1 will still not work.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
Working as intended

Edit: Same thing seems to affect Bludgeon Rage vampirism. Not only does it not heal you if it would surpass your maximum health, but it seems to not even vampiric drain at all - or at least very rarely- when there's bad lag.

Last edited:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Edit: Same thing seems to affect Bludgeon Rage vampirism. Not only does it not heal you if it would surpass your maximum health, but it seems to not even vampiric drain at all - or at least very rarely- when there's bad lag.
Think we fixed that in the alpha when we centralized the vampiric effect system.